Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Hasbro Dungeons & Dragons!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Hasbro Dungeons & Dragons!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:59 am

Just when I think I'm out...

At a couple stores I managed to get all 5 figures that are currently out for 70% off, so the Diana, Bobby, Hank for $7 and the Venger/Dungeon Master set for $15. That was too good a price. Hoping the last three I can get cheap around Black Friday on Amazon ti complete the set. Haven't opened them yet.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:06 pm

Well congrats on this. Keeping looking off & on in store and online, ya never they might be what you want before Black Friday and happy opening them up too ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:45 pm

Welp, picked up the second wave of figures today at Target on clearance for $7.49 each, so that completes the set, No bad, paid under $8 per figure for all 8 figures.

Now my next 80s series I'd love to see figures from is Thundarr. Gimme an Ookla, Hasbro!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:00 am

How are these? I keep putting off buying these myself. Then again, there's no crazy sales like these going on here.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:28 am

They're decent. They're based on the cartoon so the colors are pretty flat and cartoony. There's no washes or anything, which seems to make sense. They're pretty standard Hasbro articulation. Nothing exceptional where I'd pay $25 for them, but the price was nice. Ollie's, a discount chain here had toons of the first wave for $10 at Christmas. Not sure what kind of discount chains are up north, but you might want to check them out if there are any.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:21 am

Well that's great PB, I'm glad you finished your collection there :) That's a really good price reminiscent of the old days before all of the insane price hikes. I loved it when I used to go to Target and look at the toy, movie & soundtrack/scores isles as I always wanted to see and get the stuff in person rather than online (even though online was cheaper and better selections) as I never wanted to give in to what the modern era was becoming..now look at it :roll: Congrats PB and who knows, maybe Hasbro will do that and then you could get them this super cheap like you did here ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions