Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Darkside of the Ring season 4

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Darkside of the Ring season 4

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:11 pm

Yeah, I've heard a lot of wrestlers say Haku is one of the baddest/toughest guys out there in real life. I feel bad for Fred but the Shockmaster was such a horribly designed idea. I mean, you're a major wrestling company, and that's what you come up with for a costume? But still, it's hard not to laugh along with Haku, it's just so infectious, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:12 am

Yes, many say that. Yes, the gimmick sounds good but at first when you hear the name without knowing anything about him, it's like is this an inspiration from the 1989 horror film Shocker :? No it wasn't but it was so simple looking, anybody could have done that for Halloween. The way he would dress up later like a Utility Man looked better and the name still kinda fit the look. It is funny yes, I admit I chuckled at least a couple times since it happened in 93 :lol:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:02 pm

New series!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 02, 2024 7:01 am

I never seen that before, that looked good. Yeah, money, politics, Egos, Goldberg losing, Vince Russo, Finger Poke of Doom and really most of all IMO Tony Schiavone revealing Mick Foley won the world title on a Raw TV taping...that there is when people started tuning into WWF and WCW was losing the ratings :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc