Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 am

I see. I never seen nor knew that Inspector Gadget commercial nor toys before. Gosh 93, that was something and also they were made by Tiger when they were still their own company as Hasbro didn't take them over till 98.

OK, I got one more LA Knight Slim Jim. Thsi was one of the ones with Bianca Belair. It's a live entrance from the WWE 2024 Royal Rumble. Listen to the booming sound, it's sounds epic there and the crowd it really for LA Knight :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 pm

I might do something on RBI Baseball soon.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 am

OK, sounds cool :) Yes, RBI Baseball was good, Tengen always made their game cartridges look special compared to the others for the NES. They were actually Atari's company, unfortunately they were taken over by Time Warner in 94, 30 years ago this year :roll:

The other day I posted gameplays plus more of Out of this World/Another World here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post51654.html#p51654. If you have a bit of time check it PB ;)

OK, a while back we did a Cinnamon Toast Crunch...well here's LA Knight & Cinnamon Toast Crunch :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:43 am

Gosh, I never saw that Mad Magazine Game...that looked fun from Parker Brothers :o

Here's this classic LJN WWF Superstar Figures Commercial...this was the times :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 pm

I never got into the LJN figs. I had friends who had a ton of them, but I don't know if I ever owned one of the big ones. Thumb wrestlers were about it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 am

Oh I still think their great and that their the absolute epitome of classic 80s toys. I still regret not getting more than what I did when I had the chance but I am thankful for the ones I have & showcased :)

Here's the Inchworm. I never had one but I recall a tiny bit about them.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 pm

I had an inch worm. My cousin had a "big" hill in his backward. I say "big" because years later it didn't seem so big, but it was when we were 5 lol. Anyway, we used to gather up all the vehicles like the Inch Worm, Big Wheels, Cozy Coupe, etc. and race them down his hill which almost always ended with rollovers and crashes. My kids had a Cozy Coupe when they were little as well.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:25 am

Huh, how about that, good trivia there PB ;) By the way, those Jim Henson commercials were great :) Little Tikes, that cool and even better that they still make'em :)

Here's this Power Wheels commercial from 1989, 35 years ago this year :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:54 am

Ah, I still remember pow-pow-Power Wheels as a song to this day. Pretty classic. I remember this undeoos commercial because of what happens at the :20 mark. It cracked me up as a kid.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions