Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Website Problems. Fixing...

Anything related to the development of the site will be posted here. You can also use this area to report any bugs and errors that you encounter. Use this area to provide suggestions for improvements or to ask questions related to the website.

Website Problems. Fixing...

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 pm

I noticed this morning that there are some issues going on the website with things not loading due to a server upgrade from the host. I'm in the process of correcting this.

-Acid

"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Website Problems. Fixing...

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:41 pm

I tried sending you a PM but there was all this garble on the screen and any post wouldn't go through. Glad to see things have normalized somewhat. None of my tricks seemed to work...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:41 pm

Haha yeah. I was actually nervous that I wouldn't be able to correct it. They updated the server and some of the code is no longer compatible. It seems to be fine now with the changes I made to the code.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:50 pm

Speaking of issues, I've noticed the BBTS banner doesn't work right anymore.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Thanks for the heads up, pb. I reached out to BBTS about it but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:21 pm

Hey Acid, I PMed you about the wrestling section. It's great. I can't reply or start a new topic there but I can elsewhere on the forum? I noticed on Packer's AEW thread you cannot reply...its the same thing as that....I think it's an error or blocked. I hope it is an error. Please see about it dude when you have a chance :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Brandon. I think it should be working now. Maybe the permissions didn't copy over.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:07 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Brandon. I think it should be working now. Maybe the permissions didn't copy over.

Thanks Acid, I don't know what the prob was but it is working now :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:09 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:45 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Image

:lol: :batlol: :smlol: :wwlol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to Site Development, Feedback and Suggestions