Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

What do the funny light bars mean under our names?

Anything related to the development of the site will be posted here. You can also use this area to report any bugs and errors that you encounter. Use this area to provide suggestions for improvements or to ask questions related to the website.

Re: What do the funny light bars mean under our names?

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:36 pm

The simplicity of being a kid during the greatest toy era ever; sadly those days will never be seen again.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: What do the funny light bars mean under our names?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:24 am

Idiot Savant wrote:The simplicity of being a kid during the greatest toy era ever; sadly those days will never be seen again.

Yes, and the sad thing is the kids or even youngsters in their early 20s of today will never know the experience no matter how much you teach and/or show them classic inspired reviews of how it was. I'm just thankful that I got to experience those times and reminiscent them.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Site Development, Feedback and Suggestions