Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Tribute to My Grandma!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: My Tribute to My Grandma!

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:04 pm

Wow Brandon, not only is this a treasure trove of neat items but also of memories. You've done an excellent job honoring your grandma. I'm sure both your MiMi and PoPo are very proud. I love all the stories, especially the ones where she goes through great lengths to get you autographs from celebrities that you admire. Indeed, rest in peace to your Grandma MiMi.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:00 pm

Thanks do much Acid for your reply. An for acknowledging what i called My Grandparents. Thank you for reading about the autographs too and and just thanks for reading it and stuff :)

I just edited something on her tribute, it was really simply and I forgot to add it, i worked so hard and so long I forgot to add...how did I do that :( Anyway I just said in the beginning of it that she had green eyes :!: and at the end of the tribute that I will will miss her dearly, not sure how I forgot or didn't put that there :(

No need to reply Acid, you have done enough already :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:25 pm

Nice tribute. I like that Yoko figure. I always thought it was funny they didn't do a Yoko in black ribbon with red pants or black ribbon in white pants but that figure looks great either way.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:46 pm

What a wonderful tribute, Brandon. It's cool she wrote to get you those autographs. Grandmas are the best. You have a treasure trove of memories to carry with you and I'm sure she would be honored that you took the time to create this in her memory.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 am

ONS - Thanks very much. No, they did make him with red & black, he gave Me the black & white VARIANT :o

PB - Thanks so much dude. I had make something for her and I hope so, I hope someway, some how she seen it :cry: Thanks again PB :)

Thanks again guys again guys and and you too Acid :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:00 pm

I just now saw this post and it was beautifully written. We all can tell how much she meant to you. Enjoy the wonderful memories she gave you, as they are the greatest presents we can get from anyone.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:25 am

Thanks very much I. Savant, I appreciate that so very much :) :cry:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Special Events