Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

6" Star Wars Black Series

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: 6" Star Wars Black Series

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:51 am

I know...I’ve been wondering the exact same thing! Feels like it’s getting worse and worse every year, which will sadly lead into no action figures in stores anymore...if it wasn’t for the Marvel movies we’d all definitely be in a tough spot
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:59 am

Idiot Savant wrote:So....I’m removing ALL of my new trilogy figures fr my collection because I just cannot support this section of the Mouse’s House....they’ll be put into the fodder bins for their eventual recycling

On a happier note, I did finally find Darth Revan, so YAY!

Can't blame you. I still have mine out but I'm not fond of most of them. I will never buy a Rose figure, just like I refuse to buy that stupid droid from Solo. They 're worse than Jar Jar. I think with the last movie I won't be dumb and just wait a few months to get everything cheap that I want. So glad they're finally getting into the Clone Wars era more.

The Dengar wave should be showing up, I'd heard Target was getting them, but it's a nice case assortment with no repacks so chances are it'll disappear fast so you might not even know it was there like older waves that had crappy TLJ remnants in them. But it has been tiresome the last few weeks/months seeing the same tired ML, SW, and DC figures out, especially at Walmart. They really need a toy purge.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Exactly...I only want Dengar, Leia and Guard Lando; because I just want these 3, I’m so very happy that Hasbro hasn’t figured out the BAF method with the Black Series - even though they should
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Been saying it for years ...Black Series Build-an-Ewok is money.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Love it!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Star Wars