Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Don West has Died:(

Whether it's six sides or a squared circle, the Phenomenal One or the Virtuoso, come on in and Cross the Line, slapnuts.

Don West has Died:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:42 am

I just found out the sad news. I saw him countless times during the great heyday of TNA including the birth of it in 2002...20 years ago this year :( :o

Don West RIP 1.jpg

I remember I saw the blowout commercials & ads seeing the very TNA Programs/Books that I showcased a while back, I saw'em and I'm like yep, there they are :) He was a great salesperson and its really bad when people don't talk about wrestling commentators as much as they should with exceptions of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan & Jim Ross but there is others than them and Don West was truly one of the most underrated :roll:

He was known for...

Here is this unbelievable moment with WCW's Mike Tenay :shock:

He was great at selling other stuff too including Baseball cards :batsmile:

Here is Don's recent thoughts about AEW :)

The NEWS :roll:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Don West has Died:(

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:51 am

Aw, man, I loved Don West in TNA. His baseball card shows were kind of a running gag with us because he'd always freak out when he opened packs and pulled out cards like a 10th year Cal Ripken that wasn't worth much of anything but he'd react like he just pulled a 1952 Mickey Mantle, lol.

But he was underrated/underappreciated as an announcer. Sad he's gone.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:46 pm

Good send off PB, well done :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:40 am

Thanks for posting this, man. RIP, Don West! You made TNA fun.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:50 am

OK Acid ;) Yes he did :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to TNA/Impact Wrestling