Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Impact Wrestling Results

Whether it's six sides or a squared circle, the Phenomenal One or the Virtuoso, come on in and Cross the Line, slapnuts.

Impact Wrestling Results

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:08 pm

I know we don't talk much about the week to week Impact product, it's really not that bad, I just don't catch it every week. But Thursday I was flipping channels and for a moment I thought I had fallen into a time warp of sorts...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TNA Wrestling Results

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:58 pm

Doesn't seem like TNA gets much love. I mean, even I only follow it in passing, but they've been adding some impressive names of late. I didn't even realize Rebellion was this past weekend, but looks like it had some fun moments, and enough lights going out to make Tony Khan jealous!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Impact Wrestling Results

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:30 am

There's a lot here that get's no love. I like TNA but I haven't kept up with it faithfully like I was before. When I posted about My results in My WWE PLE Topic of the Royal Rumble in January, I thought people was going to be really surprised that Trinity Fatu/Naomi and especially Jordynne Grace was 2 surprises in the Women's Rumble but apparently they weren't nor said a thing about it even if they found out before cause it actually happen :roll: I found that very interesting since they fought each other for the TNA Knockouts Championship I mean Grace came out with the Title, the commentators even mentioned all of that when they appeared, it was kinda surreal :o

Okay, for the first videos you posted. that was amazing how Johnny Swinger was back like that against none other than Barry Horowitz, a rematch well over 20 years in making :shock: That's great that Dale Torborg was the Demon once again :o I don't blame Barry to take his 1-0 win ;)

Now for your recent videos that you posted PB. For Me it's still hard to take Santino seriously. That was cool that Mike Santana returned and what a first opponent in Maclin :shock: Amazing how PCO is as it's great to see how his monster gimmick has evolved. Steph De Lander is something else and its cool seeing Kon again. Amazing how TNA does the inter-gender fights, still a no-no in WWE. Sami Callihan is good and what a return he made :!: Yeah, lights out again :shock: That was a pretty good return for Matt Hardy, still hard to beat his first appearance in AEW however. These were pretty decent and it's something how much talent has left AEW for WWE & TNA :shock:

I was going to post these last year but I didn't. So I'm going to do it now. First off this was at Bound For Glory...you know I love Hall of Fame ceremonies and it's a very important part of wrestling for numerous reasons.

Mike Tenay and the late great Don West is inducted. Both are so worthy especially Tenay with everything he's done for the sport/business. I knew Tenay from his WCW days and you talk about Tony Khan being a living encyclopedia, hah, Mike Tenay is too, he is so educated in it especially Luchadore wrestling.

Frankie Kazrian surprises his lovely wife Traci Brooks that she's going to the TNA HOF :!:

Here's the actual event and it's not that long considering how much is going on here, many talents are seen here.

I have some ideas to spark up this section in the near future, let's see if we can keep this Topic going as well ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:53 pm

I saw this moment with Kazarian and Traci. That was a real nice moment. I always liked Don West. We did make fun of him a bit because the over the top baseball card show home shopping show on late at night, but as a wrestling commentator I thought he was good. It was like Mike Tenay was the pro, and Don was the everyman. They worked good together. It's a shame he wasn't around to get his flowers.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

I see, yes it was shame and really they were a very underrated commentator team :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to TNA/Impact Wrestling