Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

HasLabs unveils Unicron!

Everybody's favourite robots in disguise... GOBOTS! Just kidding.

HasLabs unveils Unicron!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Wow, just...wow. I haven't collected Transformers since the mid-80s, but when I saw the movie in 1986 I always wanted a legitimately sized Unicron. This damn thing looks impressive for collectors. Way out of range of what I would spend, but man, amazing.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/has ... on-unicron
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: HasLabs unveils Unicron!

Postby Avalon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:22 am

LOL! Man oh man. I used to be a huge G1 collector. I still have most of mine and a lot of rare pieces. Hardcore Transformers fans are a very committed bunch and I have known of a few where they would starve for months and skip rent/mortgage payments to spend 10 times as much as this campaign is asking on smaller rare pieces that offer a lot less value. The deterrence in some cases would be space issues before money. I could easily see this getting funded pretty quickly. Will keep an eye out just for fun.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Amulet of Anubis » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:44 pm

$575.00 is way of my league and this is one impressive piece, and looks really good.
I'm a close friend of Doctor Fate / Fate of the World and will be assisting him in both Lynda Carter and Super Babes Threads.
Amulet of Anubis
Hero
Hero

Postby Fate of the World » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:04 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Wow, just...wow. I haven't collected Transformers since the mid-80s, but when I saw the movie in 1986 I always wanted a legitimately sized Unicron. This damn thing looks impressive for collectors. Way out of range of what I would spend, but man, amazing.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/has ... on-unicron

Totally, agree with you!

Fate of the World and Doctor Fate ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:47 pm

It look fantastic but at that price point I would have to pass.... ugh
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:13 pm

I am already working on ways to get this guy...selling as much as I can to equal that price....in this world, Toys = money and I love this hobby
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:I am already working on ways to get this guy...selling as much as I can to equal that price....in this world, Toys = money and I love this hobby

Respect, man! :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:12 pm

On a side note: it appears that Zeta Toys is planning their own take on Unicron and early reports have it being 40” tall and due out in late December

If this is true and is as awesome as their recent Arielbots; screw Hasbro; I’m going 3rd Party
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Forgot to add the first promo photo
D60986DA-E842-4EF8-B721-13004E82FF11.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:54 pm

I have a friend of mine that live in Spokane, Washington and he's already made plans to buy this thing. I just can't believe it.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to Transformers