Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Re: Covergirls of DC - HUGE SHOWCASE + BONUS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:54 am

Wonder Woman vs. The Tri-Hydra/The Serpents mini StatueI originally made a topic of her here ---> Wonder Woman Mini Statue. I recently
took some extra updated pics of her. I actually acquired her a while before any of My DC babes above and she also
designed/inspired by Adam Hughes. This version is actually a miniature version of a much larger one that I
missed out on but I was so thankful that I got this smaller piece. Now, next to the Alex Ross design of Wonder
Woman (I only have comics of her and other AR character depictions, no figures unfortunately) this is such a
must for Me for many reasons. She has lots of muscles and actually appears like she is super-human! Of course I
really love that she is really well endowed as a woman of this type of stature should be IMO. I love her face, I find
her extremely beautiful and I love her hands as well. Overall I just admire this WW statue and she is one
of My finest purchases ever!

That is all...WOW that was a lot of super-babe goodness! I hope you enjoyed that...till next I'll see you around :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:43 pm

Wow. This is an amazing collection. I've seen some of those Cover Girl figures at the LCSes and they always look terrific in person.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Wow. This is an amazing collection. I've seen some of those Cover Girl figures at the LCSes and they always look terrific in person.

Thanks dude :batsmile: I was hoping that people was gonna like it. It took a lot get them. I just find them so amazing and yes, as you said, they are terrific in person. In fact I took some good pics howver, even they don't do them justice as to just how beautiful they really are :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:20 pm

These look great. I like Black Canary and Zatanna the most.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:24 pm

OneNineSix wrote:These look great. I like Black Canary and Zatanna the most.

Thanks a lot OneSixNine. Not bad choices dude :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles