Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos to Terrify!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos to Terrify!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:18 pm

Samhain is taking over the wrestling promos for a bit, so here you'll find the spine-tingling talkers that will haunt the ring and your nightmares!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos to Terrify!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:00 am

How about that, spooky wrestling stuff all in one place :blsm: :blmm: Oh the Boogeyman was great, he was really a treat to watch :blbat: I loved his worm gimmick and his theme :blww:

Here he is as Slither :o

More tomorrow :blbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:30 pm

Very cool. Day 1 of Halloween month is officially under way.

"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:17 am

Mortis was great Acid and he predated Kane by months :o I loved the Blood Runs Cold story, too bad it came too late when the focus was on the nWo :roll:

First before I introduce the time of the Dungeon of Doom here's these :blww:

WCW Halloween Havoc 89 with Elvira :blbat:

WCW Halloween havoc 90 with Elvira & Sid Viscous :blww: :blsm:

More WCW tomorrow :blmm: :blaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am

There felt like only one possible choice for today...

But some context...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:15 am

IThat was a cool promo there of The Brood. My Grandpa loved them. They were his favorite then. Hayes is still Dok Henrix there. That was a good recent interview there also :blsm:

More WCW Halloween Havoc 90!

This is great one!

This really great, Elvira really shines here check out Sid. This is superb!

WCW Halloween Havoc 91!

This WCW Halloween Havoc 91 wouldn't be complete without the WCW Halloween Havoc Phantom and his cool promo :blww:

Gosh that was o amazing especially with Elvira :blww: WCW Halloween Havoc 92 is next :blbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:09 pm

That Phanton was pretty Rude, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:33 am

Yes it was, that was something else when it first happen, such a great promo too :shock:

That was a great Monster Abyss & Decay promo there!

Here's 2 short promos of WCW Halloween Havoc 92! My Grandma loved this and she really liked Sting but Jake was her favorite. I recall it like last week when Jake "The Snake" Roberts entered WCW and went after Sting. We were like holy crap, he fought the Undertaker at WM8 and now Jake is here :o

Now this is the actual long video of the promo. Jake * Sting are so great here and Madusa is hot :blww: This is when WCW was really getting good. This was the first EVER Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal and this is still one of the best ones :blbat: :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:32 am

Jake Roberts was a such a great heel. I know he had a vocal issues, but it was still great to have a heel who didn't yell and scream, it made him feel way more dangerous.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:51 pm

Man, I have that Spin the Wheel commercial from Pay Per View Home Theatre ingrained in my head. I watched that thing like crazy.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc