Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE Mattel McMahon HORRIBLE DEAL :{

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: WWE Mattel McMahon HORRIBLE DEAL :{

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:21 pm

I think we all curse toy companies while continuing to buy their wares. It's part of the collector experience. :smlol: :batlol: :wwlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:04 am

Yeah, I'm starting to get mad at Hasbro for the Black Series line that's been nothing but store exclusives and cheap, mostly clone trooper, repaints lately. I'm still preordering everything, but it's annoying to try and have to get online when the items launch because they sell out so quickly. And lord knows if you'll ever actually physically see them in a Walmart or Target.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:47 am

Indeed Acid :) :roll:

PB - Sounds like Mattel & Matty Collector all over again just different :o See, they have the opportunity to make all of the characters and look what they do with it :roll: Oh I know, again, when Mattel released the MOTU 200X line everything was scalped at Target & Walmart and everywhere else and I had to go to the bay to get them for double prices :x
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:11 pm

Scalping is a major problem in Canada especially since the toys are usually already in such short supply.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:17 am

Oh I wouldn't doubt it Acid, what a shame :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles