Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

It's halftime at the "Big Game"!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

It's halftime at the "Big Game"!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:06 pm

I can't watch these over-produced halftimes so I always turn to this instead.

I still laugh when the Rock tastes the salsa and says, "It's mild!"

And also when he answers the phone and says, "Mankind can't come to the phone right now he's a little busy with the Rock's foot in his mouth!" Lol. Such good stuff. Between the cookie cutter training center wrestlers, the flippy dippy wrestlers, and the lack of real personalities, wrestling will never be that good again. Sadly.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: It's halftime at the "Big Game"!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:51 am

I never could get into Football, I mean with the half time and the waiting periods and all that stuff when their's hardly any action at all. That's why I love wrestling, baseball & boxing...you don't have to wait for the action :!: Not to mention all of the symbolism that the celebs do, the hand signs by the players, the Pledge Allegiance debacle and so much more that they shove in your face (when is people going to finally pay attention and going to catch on to this :? :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

I see that the Kansas City Chiefs won, people were firing fireworks in My neighborhood cause We're Missourians, now the Kansas City Royals gotta get get it now cause the Cardinals already had their time :)

That was a great one with The Rock & Mankind and Vinnie Mac sounds like he's commentating from the earlier part of the 90s. See, I don't know why people think current stuff is the one...IMO the older stuff is better than the new...bar none :!:

Now I know it's so ridicules that people tune into The Super Bowl for the commercials more than the actual game itself which makes Me question how much of a fan is football fans really are :? :roll: I mean I don't mind commercials if it's movie trailers and stuff I'm wanting to see but I also want to get back to the game or match I'm watching I mean that's the reason why I'm watching what I'm watching anyway...it should be called Super-Mercials :batlol: :wwlol: :smsmh: With that being said I have been thinking of this off and on for a while and thought this little topic that you created this little topic PB would be the place for it. IMO this will always be the greatest Super Bowl commercial of ever, of all-time :!: When I first saw it I couldn't get over how cool it was when Hulk Hogan was coming back to WWE in 2014 not to mention the rest of the 80s icons and I have watched this countless times, I mean you gotta to see everybody in it and this one of the reasons why the 80s was so good :batsmile: :wwwink: :smgrin:

THE 80S CALLED!!!!!!!!

Radio Shack 1.jpg

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:19 am

Yeah, I "watched" it, but wasn't really that interested. It was one team from a city I will never root for any team from (Philly) vs a QB I will never root for (Mahomes). And the end came down to a bad referee call anyway, so who cares. The commercials mostly sucked too trying to see who could be the most woke or to peddle **** electric cars they can shove somewhere dark. I miss when SB commercials were actually funny. I can't believe companies pay so much for thirty seconds and put out absolute dreck. I heard the halftime show was bad as well, I wouldn't know. I put on Three's Company and watched Halftime Heat instead. Oh well, the Daytona 500 is next weekend.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:00 am

I see. Yep, everything w0ke goes to the crapper and those electronic cars :roll:

Thoughts on the commercial I posted PB :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT