Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

NXT UK Ending Roster Released - NXT Europe To Begin!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

NXT UK Ending Roster Released - NXT Europe To Begin!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:20 pm

What in the world :o :roll: SOURCE is From TJR Wresting:

The announcement of NXT Europe also included WWE promoting the NXT Worlds Collide event on Sunday, September when NXT 2.0 stars will face NXT UK wrestlers at the home of NXT, which is the WWE Performance Center in Orlando.

Here’s the updated full list of names of wrestlers who have been released. The following group of wrestlers posted tweets on Twitter/Instagram about it.

Flash Morgan Webster
Wild Boar
Jack Starz
Mark Andrews
Amale
Emilia McKenzie
Kirsty Bosley (Ring Announcer)
Dave Mastiff
Ashton Smith
Sha Samuels
Nina Samuels
Sam Gradwell
Dani Luna
Primate
Rohan Raja
Kenny Williams
Amir Jordan

The following releases were reported by PWInsider.

Trent Seven
Sid Scala
Eddie Dennis
T-Bone
Teoman
Xia Brookside
Saxon Huxley

This is the third time this year that WWE has released several names at once following NXT/Performance Center releases on January 5th and April 29th. This is the first time since Triple H has taken over WWE Talent Relations and WWE Creative last month.

On January 5th, some of WWE’s big name releases included William Regal and Samoa Joe, both of whom work for AEW now along with WWE Hall of Famer and Timothy Thatcher. On April 29, there were ten NXT/WWE PC releases including Dakota Kai (now back on the Raw brand), Dexter Lumis (also back on Raw) along with Malcolm Bives & Harland, who are in AEW now.

TJRWrestling will continue to update this list as more names are announced.

They Might unify championships. Briggs & Jensen are NXT UK Tag Champs in NXT 2.0...this is going to be interesting to say the least :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: NXT UK Ending Roster Released - NXT Europe To Begin!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:11 pm

I saw the news. Never really watched UK. The only name there I recognize is Trent Seven.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: NXT UK Ending Roster Released - NXT Europe To Begin!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:54 am

OK. They had some really cool wrestlers and times, they were My fave brand for a while. Yes, Seven was there with Tyler Bate so was Pete Dunne, Rhea Ripley, Tony Storm, Kay Lee Ray & Piper Niven were there originally. It was a whole lot of fun :) I hope NXT Europe is going to be too :?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT