Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Superstar Billy Graham has died:(

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Superstar Billy Graham has died:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 18, 2023 6:44 am

I just found this out, I know he had tons of health probs due to steroids and stuff every year and for years I would read about it and it would always make Me feel bad about him :(

Superstar Billy Graham RIP 1.jpg

From Hannibal in a very emotional video (he's a wrestler and has tons of great stuff on his channel even Ufology & Cryptozoology!!)

Billy & Hulk Hogan reunited one last time last year (Hannibal steps in) :!:

I thought he was such an awesome wrestler, My Mom saw him wrestle at the Kiel long ago in person. Like Ric Flair, he was a huge name in St. Louis way back when and wrestled here all the time. Yes as he said in the video about Hogan, it's very true. Also Jesse "The Body" Ventura also credits Billy as THE reason why he became a wrestler and adopted that type of look & style. Scott Steiner as well...in fact before he became "Poppa Pump", he was known as "Superstar" Scott Steiner very briefly. I always thought that Graham sounded like Dusty Rhodes a bit. He's always been one of My favs. Here's a few great moments of his from 85, 86 & 87 :(

As a special bonus to finish this unfortunate post, here is two of his themes which are both great trons :)

May he rest in peace :( :batsad: :wwsmh: :smsad:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Superstar Billy Graham has died:(

Postby AcidDragon » Thu May 18, 2023 9:12 am

Yeah, just found out, too. Very sad. 79. He had a lot of health problems but still a surprise to see him pass so soon. He seemed like a very humble guy in his shoots. RIP.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 18, 2023 11:38 am

RIP. They actually mentioned his passing live during the AEW broadcast. We didn't get those territories up here, so the first time I saw him was his WWF return and sadly, to a young me who didn't know anything about him, he seemed like a bootleg Jesse Ventura, which is kind of hilarious because the upset was true.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 19, 2023 6:34 am

Good for AEW for doing that. As I've said it before, people always grab the second or the third of something and like it better...Man-Thing to Swamp Thing, Darkseid to Thanos, Go-Bots to Transfomers...Graham is another great example. I must admit that I liked Jesse & Hogan more but I cannot deny that if it wasn't for Graham they would be very different then & now :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 20, 2023 6:40 am

Here's WWE's Tribute :(

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT