Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 03, 2024 5:47 am

I never saw nor knew that Backyard Productions of SW E3: The Emperor's New Clones :o That spoof looked okay and seems authentic with the music, sound effects & costumes.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 04, 2024 9:15 am

Oh gosh, that Family Guy SW was something :lol:

I saved for a while for this date :o

SW May 4th 1.jpg

SW May 4th 2.jpg

SW May 4th 3.jpg

Happy Star Wars Day :) I just posted My special Part 1 of the Prequels in My SW Collection. When you have a while please check it out :)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post51802.html#p51802
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 04, 2024 4:30 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 05, 2024 5:50 am

That SW Phinaes & Ferb looked pretty good with crisp animation :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:34 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 06, 2024 8:47 am

Oh yes, Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith...it has some of the most incredible SW scenes ever seen and I will spotlight the prequels in time :)

Okay, now check this...what kind of movie would you get if you combine Star Wars, The Holy Bible, The Birds, The Omen & The Exorcist :? You get 1980's The Visitor :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

We just watched this film not that long ago on Peacock. I never knew it existed till recently :shock: This movie has such a bizarre deuce mixture of things. Look at this, this scene only lasts briefly but its's so much like a SW scene and truly one of the first fantasy films of the 80s :!:

The story goes as this...On an alien world, Jerzy Colsowicz has a vision of a huge storm brought on by a young human girl. His colleague, a Christ-like figure tells his disciples about the millennium-long cosmic battle between Zatteen (Satan) and Yahweh :!: Zatteen had produced dozens of children with human women on Earth after he fled to the planet and these descendants continue to populate the Earth which his spirit lives on in the minds of mankind :o It has an all-star cast of John Huston, Lance Henriksen, Shelley Winters, Mel Ferrer, Glenn Ford, Sam Peckinpah, Neal Boortz and Steve Somers. Here's the trailer which in both of'em they play the music score/soundtrack that's part of the film :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Never heard of that or seen that preview. Kind of makes me want to bust out the goldfish bowl shoes with that music, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 am

Huh, how about that ;)

Okay, this will be different and quick. My Dad took Me to see this at a Drive-In during a visitation. I believe it was the first time ever that i went to a Movie Drive-In before. I'm not sure which one it was. I'm thinking it was this one that was in Crestwood. This is the theater that I was talking about a while back when i went with My mom and her boyfriend Jasper on two different occasions seeing two double headers which #1 was A League of Their Own & Buffy the Vampire Slayer and #2 was The Naked Gun 2 & Terminator 2. Later I want to see if I can get into better details and more pictures in a proper spotlight/showcase :)

I was only about 7 or so. I wasn't interested in the movie all :roll:

I look back on it and it's like gosh, I still recall it. I also recall showing My Grandma the VHS box over at Annie Burke's Daughter's Movie Mogul that is what I saw with him and she's like oh brother :roll: Well, that was then and I've never given the film a chance. Who knows, maybe one day I will because of him :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:13 pm

I've never actually seen that movie I remember my parents watching it around that time and hearing Robin Williams, but never watched it myself.

Let's do a round of what's on TV right now...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions