Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Video Game Consoles: You Have The Power!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Video Game Consoles: You Have The Power!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am

So as you saw how great Dracula Unleashed was, here's Sega CD's Corpse Killer that I showcased :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Corpse Killer looks cool. Reminds me of T2 the Arcade Game.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:41 am

ye sit was which was also a great game. Well don't forget to check out the other spooky stuff I posted.

Next up moving from Console to PC is Isle of the Dead from 1993, this year marks it's 30th Anniversary. This was so cool, FPS is My favorite type of game :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:07 am

And here's My other one for PC...Sega's House of the Dead III, this is such a fun one and Lisa Rogan was so cool :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:25 am

So here's Banjo-Kazooie from 98 for the N64, 25 years ago this year. I showcased this game because it's such a great fun one and the Mad Monster Mansion has always been a superbly spooky level with a cool 50s & 60s feel with the settings and music. All of the maps are so fun and it's still one of the best games ever IMO and it's a Rare game meaning that it's own by Microsoft and on Xbox :blbat:

Here's the villainess of the game...Gruntilda the Witch :!:

Now when you lose your final life or quite the game a unique ending happens and boy-o-boy... I have always loved how Gruntilda turns out to be so hot...you can see a couple little pictures of her in My showcase header :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:29 am

Continuing what I showcased for Halloween, here's Shadow Man for the N64 :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:32 am

Continuing what I showcased, here is Activision's Nightmare Creatures for the N64. I played this countless times. It's one of the best horror games. I was usually Nadia whom is one of the hottest video babes that nobody talks anymore. I love the fatalities on the monsters and that their bodies stay there unlike games that came out later. Here's the long gameplay :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:11 am

Here's another I showcased, BloodRayne 2 for the XBOX 360...this is also a great one with a hot babe :batwink: :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:54 am

Here's BloodRayne: Betrayal for the XBOX 360 that I briefly showcased :blww: :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:03 am

There's a lot more gameplays I could post from stuff I showcased but for now I wanted to post what I got for Christmas. During the Black Friday sales and all that, I took advantage of the Playstation Stores' sales and got Me some really cheap games for Christmas :scbat:

I looked out and they had the Turok Bundle super cheap. These are two of My all-time favs especially the second one. See My great Star Wars Rogue Squadron showcase in My Star Wars Collection Topic to see the original N64 one with My stories :) These are remastered versions and it's so incredible how they are. Kids today seriously needs to play these, when I was teenager...these were the ones and I'm so thankful I got them :)

I got Quake II for cheap as well. I love the first one ever since 96 and have it for the PS4 but I was never able to play Quake II on the N64...wow this game is great :!: I love how Bethesda & ID are really focused on the classic Doom & Quake games over the past few years or so. It's bringing Me back to the original days :)

I got Ion Fury which is 3D Realms's newer game. They made it like Duke Nukem and the character is a women which really got My attention since I love Nukem. It's very inspired by that and is really fun :wwwink:

Here's these Bubble games. My Grandma loved Bubble Bobble/Bust-a-Move. I couldn't get the actual games at the moment but I got these cheap independent ones that is just as fun :) :blbat: :blww:

I got these two cool ones, Random Heroes: Gold Edition & Loot Hero DX.

This Neodori Forever is a very fun racing game.

Now at the last second I found 1993 Shenandoah. It's a lost game that was for the Amiga. It's a remastered version and how apropos it was that it was dirt cheap around 30 years after it was originally made :shock:

I got a few a little bonuses at the PS Store as well but this was My main Christmas haul. I may show the gameplays of these in time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions