Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 01, 2024 8:24 am

Yes, it was very good :) I never seen that SW Underoos commercial. Oh I see, it was like that girl farted :shock: :batlol: :wwlol: :smsmh: How about that, it looked like the actual characters from ESB...that was great :)

OK, here this, I've been seeing this on Peacock, I thought I'd post this...the figures & toys look pretty good and I think it's cool to see a safety commercial in this day & age :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:05 pm

Yes, it has to be unintentionally intentional, right? It looks like she farts, lmao. That killed me.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 am

Yes, how about that :lol:

Oh man Kenner's Revenge of the Jedi...that was a great commercial there :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 02, 2024 1:55 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 03, 2024 5:41 am

Oh man that Kenner SW with the coins was really neat, I never seen that before nor seen those in stores either, not everything was available i My area. Now that was classic :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:42 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 04, 2024 9:31 am

Holy Star Wars, I never seen that Vintage Kenner SW commercial before...that was great and he said Revenge of the Jedi :o Gosh, I didn't realize that My Admiral Ackbar was a send away...My Grandma got Me him special like Nien Nunb & The Emperor...wow :o :(

Happy Star Wars Day :) I just posted My special Part 1 of the Prequels in My SW Collection. When you have a while please check it out :)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post51802.html#p51802

OK, I posted these before but I don't care, Shadows of the Empire is still My fave and there's never been a big event like it since :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 04, 2024 4:29 pm

I don't remember Ackbar being a mail away either. The only one I really recall sending away for was the Emperor, and I had a few of him because of that. I did have Ackbar, though. The only thing from Shadows of the Empire I tried back then was the comic, and I just wasn't in a SW mind space back then to really get into it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 05, 2024 5:47 am

Oh yes, The Emperor was a very memorable one, I can envision him on the card as special offer :) It is rather strange about Akbar however. Yes, you saw in My collection that I have Ackbar & The Emperor as well ;) That was then you weren't PB, it's never too late to get evolved. I've shown enough in My showcases to get anybody excited about it whether their a noob or somebody that would like to or at least I hope so ;)

I never seen that ESB Atari Video Game Commercial before, that was great. I never seen that SW NES Game Commercial either, in fact I never played it, none of the Video Retailers in My area had it :shock: Oh now yes, SSW for the SNES I have, I showcased it along with the rest of the OT for SNES. It's really a fun series. They only released SSW on PS4...darn shame they never did do the others, such a missed opportunity that was :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Hopefully one day they will :) Oh I recall that SWBF2 commercial like it was yesterday. SWBF2 was having so much hype. That commercial was really well made. I was like it's so cool that kids are really into it and even though it's over 5 years later now, I hope kids are still playing it non-stop cause it's such a huge fun game with so much to do though I still prefer SWBF1 more cause it has more of a classic old school SW feeling rather than the modern feeling :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:36 am

I had that Atari game, I can still hear the music in my head.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions