Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash Castle Today!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Superstar Spectacle 2

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:27 am

Payback was a very decent PLE. Cena was guest ref helping Knight beat Miz and he reprised his role as Lance Catamaran from his SRW days and looked small :shock: Cody backs off and introduces Jey Uso's return, Mysterio retains, Trish & Becky was hot in the cage match while Trish not only lost the match but her relationship with Stark as well. Hence the poster I posted, it was the Judgment Day's night as they beat Owens & Zayn in a tremendous match which was one of the best matches of the whole year and got the tag belts. I loved it when Ripley came around the corner and SPEARED OWENS thru the barricade! Ripley was quite hot beating Rodriquez! Unbelievable that Nakamura was defeated after all of that :o Again, this was a fine PLE, very well worth the time to watch :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Superstar Spectacle 2

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:12 am

So this past Friday was the WWE Superstar Spectacle 2023 that was in India. This is the second annual event but unlike that one this wasn't like a grand PPV/PLE, instead it was presented as a House Show and wasn't on the Peacock nor the now International WWE Network which is really disappointing because of numerous reasons. The poster above is really cool but it's missing some talent however Rhea Ripley looks really awesome & hot there :batwink:

It was a pretty good card with a mixture of top WWE talent and even a bit of NXT with of course many of the wrestlers of India that is part of the WWE. Shame Jinder Mahal isn't a top player anymore :roll: Here's the RESULTS :!:

Indus Sher (Sanga & Veer Mahaan) (w/Jinder Mahal) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn ended in a No Contest (5:01)
Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn defeated Jinder Mahal & Indus Sher (Sanga & Veer Mahaan) in a Six Man Tag Team Match (7:48)
Natalya defeated Zoey Stark (8:10)
Gunther (c) defeated Shanky to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship (5:00)
Bron Breakker defeated Odyssey Jones (4:08)
Rhea Ripley (c) defeated Natalya to retain the Women's World Championship (6:29)
John Cena & Seth Rollins defeated Imperium (Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci) (19:00)

Here's the full show on YT, somebody filmed it which is really cool. It's something when you watch an event like this, it shows you how real it is compared to when you watch it on TV.

Here's a short video recap that really lacks many top moments.

So the next WWE PLE is WWE Fastlane, that will be something else ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: NXT No Mercy is Tonig

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:37 am

So one thing I don't and really that goes for anyone for that matter is talk about NXT, it's really cool since it;s 2.0 but since many of the it's roster i on the main roster in recent months it has lost steam especially since now veterans of the brand are coming back and really taking the new wrestlers' spotlight but it still exciting none the less :)

So tonight is No Mercy which like before, they are bring back past events to this brand. This Card looks pretty stacked. i will talk about this more in depth when I post the results after I have seen it ;)

Pre-Show: Blair Davenport vs. Kelani Jordan:

Carmelo Hayes (c) vs. Ilja Dragunov for the NXT Championship:

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Tiffany Stratton in an Extreme Rules Match for the NXT Women's Championship:

Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. Trick Williams for the NXT North American Championship (Special Guest Referee: Dragon Lee):

Tony D'Angelo & Channing Lorenzo (c) vs. Bronco Nima & Lucien Price (w/SCRYPTS) vs. The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed & Brutus Creed) vs. Angel Garza & Humberto Carrillo in a Fatal Four Way Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship:

Noam Dar (c) vs. Butch for the NXT Heritage Cup Championship:

Bron Breakker vs. Baron Corbin:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Fastlane is Tonight!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:07 am

So tonight is WWE Fastlane coming live Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana but I'm finding this weird that Fastlane is before Wrestlemania but It's going to be a decent event with some matches that looks to be quite different.

THE CARD!

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura in a Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Will Shinsuke finally do it :?:

John Cena & LA Knight vs. The Bloodline (Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa) (w/Paul Heyman): This looks to be a one heck of a match and I'm sure the crowd will go nuts for Knight :!:

IYO SKY (c) vs. Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Championship: This looks to be a great one, I love it when the Asians fight each other :batwink:

The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Bálor) (c) vs. Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship & WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Dang, what a match this will :o

Latino World Order (Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar & Cruz Del Toro) vs. Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) in a Six Man Tag Team Match: Finally Lashley is he's going to wrestle, I miss his "Almighty days already and I'm sure Zelina will look good :batsmile:

I'm thankful about seeing this. Any predictions or thoughts about this PLE :?: Once I see this one I will have the results + for NXT No Mercy as well ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: JADE is HERE!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:32 am

OK so as I said before the NXT No Mercy results will be first. It was a great fun event, NXT is so good right now :)

The event begin with a great retro N64 WWF No Mercy inspiration and all the wrestlers/characters were created just for this video :o

Here's the highlights. I can't believe that Baron Corbin beat Bron Breakker :o That Extreme Rules match with Becky Lynch & Tiffany Stratton was great. I'm really liking Stratton, she's so terrific at doing those moonsaults and being so acrobatic!

Top 10 Moments!

This Tuesday's NXT will be huge, Cena & Cody will be there :o

Now here we go for WWE Fastlane! It was a decent event and different.

WWE Fastlane 1.jpg

First the Kickoff show revealed that JADE CARGILL is on the MAIN ROSTER and meets with HHH :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Here's the clip :!:

So here's the results. I didn't think that Jey & Cody were going to win the belts. The World Title, Last Man Standing Match was great and Nakamura was superb and performed a great, unexpected mist but dang, he should have won :roll:

Top 10 Moments, Shinsuke's mist is right away!

WWE Fastlane Press Conference. You can just browse here. IO speaks English all the way, interesting bit with Cena, Knight, Jey & Cody and HHH talking great about Jade Cargill plus saying how every WWE PLE is breaking records!

Next will be WWE Crown Jewel on November 4th, this will be very interesting ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Crown Jewel is Today!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:14 am

Today is the the day for...

The Promo Package :!:

THE CARD :!:

Pre-Show: Sami Zayn vs. JD McDonagh: This is going to be good. I'm for JD McDonagh all the way :!:

Roman Reigns (c) vs. LA Knight for the WWE Championship & WWE Universal Championship:This is going to be unreal. Knight is biggest babyface in the company right now and quite frankly one of the biggest in quite sometime. Roman has been unstoppable but is Knight the one that is to stop him :?: If he loses he'll be yet another one that has failed and going back to drawing board and this may really hurt his momentum severely!

Here's the Hype Video Package :!:

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship: So Drew get's another crack at being number one contender. He better win this cause if he doesn't where does he go from here :?

IYO SKY (c) vs. Bianca Belair for the WWE Women's Championship: This will be something else, SKY has been doing great not only in the ring but on the mic, will her era continue after this :?:

No Hype Video Package however on WWE Friday Night SmackDown, Bianca was backstage and attacked by Damage Ctrl and then she had a terrific outing again IYO's fellow Damage Ctrl member Bayley :!:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Zoey Stark vs. Nia Jax in a Fatal Five Way Match for the Women's World Championship: I'm so glad the the women are getting time here despite they'll be covered up which is still IMO so darn ridicules. This is going to be awesome and worth the price of Peacock! I see Mami Ripley winning this great ecstatic one :wwwink:

Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Logan Paul for the WWE United States Championship: I think Paul is going to win, I just hope that if he does that his part time stuff stops and will be a fighting champ I mean this is the US Title which has so much history, if he truly wants to be the best then he'll do it :!:

Solo Sikoa vs. John Cena: This is amazing, Cena is making himself so pitiful as he's like a different kind of Barry Horowitz that hasn't won in a very long time...they just had an angle with Mustafa Ali doing the
Barry Horowitz
angle and I'm like here we go again with the reboots with things that's been done before and better...kids and the rest of the Generation, go back to the past see when the original fun Barry Horowitz lose & win angle happen in the great year of 1995 when he fought Skip with Sunny whom were The Bodydonnas :!: With that being said, Cena fought Umaga years ago whom was way more menacing than his nephew Sikoa and he isn't the unstoppable street fighter now so really I don't see Cena being defeated here then again who knows, it's Crown Jewel and the event has been known to have some surprising outcomes before :shock:

Cody Rhodes vs. Damian Priest: Really I can't see Cody losing here however Priest has been on a role lately and he's Señor in the Bank so really it's a toss up, it will be a fun match that's for sure :)

So there you have it. It looks to be an excellent card. Are you tuning in, just gonna see the results or skip it :?: Well I'm glad that I can watch it regardless of what the outcomes will be :)

EDIT: Here's the Kickoff Show with the Sami Zayn vs. JD McDonagh bout, It was good but Sami was too big of a fan favorite there to lose despite he's Syrian, not Arabian. I was disappointed that JD lost but I think he'll bounce back from this. More results to come in time ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Crown Jewel RESULTS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:25 am

So I saw Crown Jewel and I must say it was a very good PLE. I know PB and others think that it's nothing but a big House Show but I beg the differ. The event is always known to have moments you ain't going to expect and this one didn't disappoint. First as noted in the previous post that JD McDonagh lost but that was expected due to Sami's huge babyface status over there in Saudi Arabia. Shame Drew lost in a great effort but where does he go from here :?: That was a great tease of Priest cashing in :shock: The women's big 5-way match was great. Again the women look like race car drivers IMO :roll: There was some absolute great moments there however I loved the face to face between Ripley & Rodriguez, Stark really shined, it had an unreal climax when Ripley won :wwwink: The match with Cena & Solo seemed very average I mean they really had a limited move set here and Solo went for so many time consuming Samoan Spikes which guys like King Haku/Meng did it way faster and better. When it was all said and done Cena took many of them and lost :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: When I saw this I was well I'll be...Cena couldn't lose to all of those great wrestlers before that much needed push which first one comes to mind is Lord Tensai & Bray Wyatt. Well the Barry Horowitz 3.0 angle of can't win continues but how long will it I mean they were saying that it's possible that Solo retired Cena, the thing is he's not as impressive as his Father & Uncle Rikishi & Umaga yet we're supposed to think that "rebooting" frame of mind and he's no where near as good as his great cousin Yokozuna, he's really just a heavier street fighting blond Uso. Then we're to an unannounced MizTV that turned into a Waller Effect with the country's biggest movie star then Logan Paul has one of the grandest entrances with his custom made dune-buggy which I'm sure will be in a WWE 2K Game in the future. With the help of one of his goons, he got the brass knuckles thanks to Escobar very foolishly putting them on the apron and when Mysterio went for the 619 finish he got hammered and Logan is the new US Champion :!: This will be very interesting to see what kind of champ he's going to be :o IYO beat Bianca thanks to a returning and very great looking Kairi Sane and then she joined SKY and the hot Bayley was dumbfounded :o This was great :batwink: Cody defeated Priest with a lot of interference in a decent bout. The match with Roman & LA was really on a epic scale and really showed that Knight is a great one but with the interfering of Jimmy Uso caused him to lose his most needed win and Reigns continued to be the best champion in recent time :!:

Here's the HIGHLIGHTS :!:

Here's the RESULTS :!:

The next WWE PLE is Survivor Series and it is WAR GAMES again :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: This is going to happen in less than three weeks time now, it will be a great fun one to say the least :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Survivor Series is TO

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:09 am

As revealed on RawTalk, The Bump with special guest X-PAC was this past Wednesday, catch it on YT, Peacock & WWE Network :)

Tonight is WWE Survivor Series: War Games! Here's the Ads :!:

Too bad Roman ain't in this one :roll:

Here's the promo :!:

Here's the Poster :!:

The Rules!

Cody Rhodes, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins & Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre & The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio & JD McDonagh) in the Men's WarGames match:

Yes, The Viper is coming back and will BE WITH CODY :o

WWE Suvivior Series 16.jpg

I found Cody's promo kinda funny :lol:

So now it's official :o

WWE Suvivior Series 15.jpg

This is going to be awesome. TJD has really been shining and I'm glad JD is a part of it now. Will Cody's Team all be camouflaged like Hulk Hogan's superbly fun team at WCW Fall Brawl War Games of the great year of 1995 :?:

Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Shotzi & Bianca Belair vs. Damage CTRL (Asuka, IYO SKY, Bayley & Kairi Sane) in the Women's WarGames match: This is gong to be a terrific match and with Kairi Sane back it's really going to be good. Wow four Asians here, I love it :batwink:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zoey Stark for the Women's World Championship: This is going to be such a excellent match but I'm sure Mami will retain her Title :wwwink:

Gunther (c) vs. The Miz for the WWE Intercontinental Championship He just defeated The Honky Tonk Man's all-time record and I believe Gunther's reign will continue :!:

Santos Escobar vs. Dragon Lee: Darn it, I was looking for to seeing "Cool" Carlito Colon wrestle again...

and this is why he's out of the match :roll:

SmacDown GM Nick Aldis was going to cancel the bout but...

Meet Dragon Lee :!:

So now this will be a great match to say the least :batwink:

WWE Suvivior Series 14.jpg

Here the WWE Survivor Series: War Games 2023 Kickoff Show :!:

So I'm quite thankful to see this and can't wait for it ;)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:32 pm

I'm only interested in if a certain Second City Savior shows up in Chicago. Otherwise I'm so far removed from paying attention to the WWE that I have no idea what's going on over there.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:17 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT