Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DCUC Photo Thread

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DCUC Photo Thread

Postby 3233rafael » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 am

^ Thank you very much! I look forward to posting here, it's an awesome board! Just a little background on me... I've been collection for a little over 12 years now and I collect other brands but DC has always been my number one passion. I believe I have the most complete DCUC collection but I'd love to see what other member here have. All my action figures are MOC and I don't collect customs.
3233rafael
Rookie
Rookie

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:13 am

I had no idea this figure was even made... how the heck did you get your hands on this thing!? Amazing. :bafspaz:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:14 am

Also welcome!! You definitely joined with a bang!!! :smgrin:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:26 am

Wow and welcome! That's a most excellent figure to post, and definitely a great first pic! :smgasp:
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby 3233rafael » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 am

OneNineSix wrote:Also welcome!! You definitely joined with a bang!!! :smgrin:

Thank you! Well, without revealing his name (as asked by the daughter of this Mattel ex-employee), the "professor" as I like to refer to him (because now he works @ Harvard) worked for Mattel for 10 plus years and he was "directly" involved in the making of the most wonderful toyline, the DCUC figures. His daughter tells me that he kept one of each figure he ever made (and it's true folks, I saw pictures of everything he has). She tell me that he quit after wave 20 was complete and he moved away and left all this stuff behind. The professor told his daughter to sell everything (crazy if you ask me) and for her to keep the profit. She was well aware of what she had as the professor told her what each piece would go for. So, without revealing prices I did spend a fortune on it but I'm am glad she decided to sell it to me. She saw how complete my collection was and that's why she says that she went with my offer!
3233rafael
Rookie
Rookie

Postby 3233rafael » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:32 am

Illiasc wrote:Wow and welcome! That's a most excellent figure to post, and definitely a great first pic! :smgasp:

You're too kind, thank you very much!
3233rafael
Rookie
Rookie

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:34 am

That's an amazing story, Rafael. Is there any chance you could give us some hints on what else you saw in said seen photos? :smwink:
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Raf!! Welcome to DCTR! That's a great story and an awesome find! Congratulations!!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby 3233rafael » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:36 am

I bought this from the professor too, see if you guys can tell the difference...
008 (9).jpg
3233rafael
Rookie
Rookie

Postby 3233rafael » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:38 am

Face & S symbol variant!!!
009 (9).jpg
3233rafael
Rookie
Rookie

PreviousNext