Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Which Robin Are You Most Upset Hasn't Been Made?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Which Robin are you disappointed about not having been made and sold in the DCUC line?

Jason Todd
14%
Earth Two Robin
10%
Stephanie Brown
29%
Carrie Kelley
14%
Damian Wayne
19%
None of the above. I'm happy with the Robins we got. None of the other ones were important to me.
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: Which Robin Are You Most Upset Hasn't Been Made?

Postby amos brearly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:05 am

i would love them all. Robin always has been a huge favorite of mine.

all said and done i went with carrie kelley. i just love the DKR batman from Batman unlimited and carrie would complete him.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 am

I'm surprised (and delighted) at all the love the two female Robins are getting in this poll. I mean I voted Stephanie but I expected everyone else to vote Damian.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy Jetty » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:20 pm

I don't particularly care if we ever get a damian toy. But on the flipside, I don't nessisarily want to see those who feel he's the be all end all toy lose out.
It would serve Mattel well to release him in a twopack with Grayson Batman, who uses a more slender body than their Wayne Batman figures do.
Kill two birds with one stone.
However, to make me want it, they'd have to do it without the frank quietly headsculpt. His art is just hideously ugly. Everyopne looks like they got smacked in the face with a frying pan. Especially his rendition of Damian.

It'd be nice to have a Carrie Robin to go along with DKR Batman.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby loolar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 pm

I voted Carrie. DKR Batman is on my desk, which is rarified air - only the most toyetic, iconic, beloved toys get to stay on the desk, and he's been there for months. A Carrie with him would be icing on the cake.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby DTW » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 pm

My most-wanted Robin is still an accurate '90s-'00s Tim Drake Robin. Of these, I went with Jason Todd (he'd be likely be the easiest to do, and if they really wanted to make it special they could use a smaller buck for a younger-looking Robin), but I'd also like Earth-2 and Carrie Kelly.

I really wanted a Spoiler, so I'd definitely prefer that over Steph as Robin. (Sorry!)
DTW
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Freddie: » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:04 pm

I use the wave 16 Robin with the two spit curls (the variant, I guess) as Jason Todd. I stand him next to Batman, Babs Batgirl and the DC Direct "disco" Nightwing and he looks great.
Freddie:
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Woo go Steph! :wwlol:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:31 am

mattel needs to make a stephanie threepack. Spoiler, Robin, and Batgirl.

Though I only decided I'd want Carrie if they made a brand new mold that's the same size as the Tim Drake/Beastboy/Kid Flash body. She'd kinda look odd next to DKR Batman if she were the normal sized female.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I picked Damian Wayne because they were going to make him, but pulled him for the Beware the Batman figure. And didn't we get a Jason Todd Robin as a variant in the Bane wave? I would love to get a Stephanie Brown figure, but in her Batgirl costume.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 pm

I voted Stephanie. I want a figure of her in any of her many incarnations. :smgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel