Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Spooky Tunes Redux

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Spooky Tunes Redux

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:06 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:35 am

That was good.

Today is the day that My Grandpa past away 20 years ago, I dread this day every year but I'm going to try to make it as happy as possible and look in the Special Events for a showcase that will be a good one about him sometime today :)

Here is the score to H.P. Lovecraft's The Unnameable, this music by David Bergeaud was never released so this is a rip from the film but you can hear how great this is. My Grandpa really liked it, he loved the main titles theme. I do to, you can clearly hear how creepy it is and envision the 80s. At 8:11 is the end credits is there as well, it's a really nice fitting song that I've always liked it :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:16 pm

A yearly medley...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:39 am

Oh yes, very hard to beat those by Lou Rawls in Garfield. That Garfield is arguably the best ever IMO. I'll never forget when I saw Lou Rawls in person singing at a St. Louis Cardinals game when they went up against the Florida Marlins in 99. My Grandma saw the game on TV while I was at the Ball Park and when i got home she was so excited about that I saw him and I'm like yep I did MiMi :) It's a shame she didn't because he was one of her favorites of ever of all-time :roll:

Here's this song. I used to pop this on the CD player at home and in My Grandma's Garfield Express Hyundai. She really liked this soundtrack to The Mothman Prophecies movie. It's double CD set with both the songs & score and it's such a fabulous one, really one best to get ;) This song is by King Black Acid. It's a very sweet yet eerie love song, I've listen & sung to this countless times :blbat: :blww:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:06 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:51 am

Amazing!

Here's some of the excellently chilling score of The Mothman Prophecies by tomandandy :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:54 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:16 am

That was different.

Now in the Revenge Topic I posted a very big special about Amazing Stories. Since it's by Steven Spielberg then you know it's gonna have great music, in fact that's one of the things one should expect ;)

So the wonderful intro is by the legendary John Williams, he just came off doing Return of the Jedi so it was wonderful that his stuff was continuing :)

Here's Danny Elfman's cue to Family Dog. Now keep in mind he did this a while before Beetlejuice. This is a short but fantastic piece :blsm:

Now here's this masterpiece of Go to the Head of the Class by Alan Silvestri. He did this coming right off the heels from Back to the Future and a year before Predator which you can tell it's him :!: It's so fun and haunting. It's actually several cues from the whole episode and was part of a very special release. I love the organ he plays and those eerie sound effects. This is perfect to play on loop for background music at a Halloween party, doing your hobbies, for a spooky night and more.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:35 pm

AS had a pretty memorable opening.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:54 am

Yes, it sure did :blmm:

You posted the trailer to Killer Klowns from Outer Space a while back, well here's the song to go with it :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions