Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:50 am

A very Carnie & Wendy Wilson from 1993, 30 years ago this year :scww:

I posted these before but I don't care, their two of greatest cues from just not any Christmas movie but any movie in general :!:

First is these two from Elvis, My Grandma would play her great Elvis Christmas album every for Christmas, it still seems wrong without her. These are My two favorites of her album and listening to them makes Me :(

OK, now moving on to something not as sad and more exciting, here is Alan Silvestri's Spirit of the Season from The Polar Express from 2004. This is a must for anybody's Christmas music list and IMO it's as essential as John Wills's Home Alone :scbat:

Next up is Douglas Pipes' Karol of the Bells from Krampus from 2015...gosh I love how epic this is. Another one that is a must for your Christmas tunes list I mean if you don't add it your list is going to be missing one key cue...list to that choir :scmm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:47 pm

One of my favorites as a kid, it's even more relatable as an adult...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:45 pm

I actually didn't like the Krampus movie as much as I thought I would but I loved the soundtrack.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Good one by Yogi Yorgesson.

Acid, well I'm glad you like that soundtrack. The Krampus film was good but like any movie, the music makes the movies more exciting and that Krampus is one of the best :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:58 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:22 am

That's a great song by harry Connick jr. Seeing him in movies like Copycat you wouldn't think he'd be that nice...however his ID4 role allowed him to sing a bit so there's that one :scbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:01 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:33 am

That was really good :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:48 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:01 am

That ABBA was really good, it shows you how fine times were then :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions