Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:32 am

28 Days til Christmas...4 WEEKS!!!

I wish I could find the end of season 6 Night Court Christmas but for some reason it isn't on youtube, so here's parts of an earlier season with Michael J Fox and a man who thinks he's Santa...or is he?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:32 pm

You guys have trees and decorations up?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:19 am

Night Court was so good! Man, that Toys report was cool. My Grandma MiMi never could find Me the stuffed Ewoks but as you know in My Vintage, she found Me the actual figures however which I was quite happy with that :) Ah Hasbro's Glow Worm. I think I had one long ago but misplacement it :roll: That was such a sweet concept. Dang, he didn't mention FAKER...I love FAKER ;) Oh I remember how it was when stores was out of stock of stuff during the Holidays when I was a youngster, I was a bit of brat to say the least :roll:

Like the Halloween ones, I love those Christmas video toy reports from local areas as well. O

Acid, no I haven't but the truth is I haven't for quite sometime, times just ain't the same anymore unfortunately :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:38 am

27 Days til Christmas! I hope you haven't been naughty!

I remember the first time we saw this on MadTV as kids we thought it was the greatest thing ever.

And I talked before about Mickey's Christmas Carol. When it used to air on NBC it wasn't quite an hour long but it was longer than 30 minutes with commercials so it always ran with a couple cartoons after it. I always loved those cartoons.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:22 am

Ah yes, MadTV. I only Ssaw a bit of that back in the day. It was a good alternative to SNL. This was good.

Ah Donald Duck. I remember coming home from Kindergarten & First Grade watching them Disney cartoons like that as I couldn't wait to and I loved that music in the beginning ever since the first I saw'em.

That was such a classic scene with Chip 'N' Dale, Pluto & Mickey. The Chipmunks were arguably the best of all Disney back then.

Oh my, that local was great. I wasn't born till about a month or so later :o It was so amazing how different it was back then with people. This was truly the BIG BANG for video games. It seemed really special too. Dang that one kid seemed spoiled like yeah, I got one and all that :lol: Oh I know what they mean even about the Parents. I have expressed about My Grandpa before about how he would play Tetris on NES for hours upon hours ranking up the highest score you ever saw even breaking his own records, it was really the only game he played but man he was a true master at it, even better than Me and I was a gamer years before him :shock: Again, this was really good PB, keep these types coming :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:45 am

26 Days til Christmas!!!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:38 pm

Woohoo, Phineas and Ferb. I absolutely loved that show. I remember that Looney Tunes Christmas special. I watched it pretty much every year. That newer Looney Tunes Show that was kind of like a sitcom was pretty damn good, too.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:35 am

NOTE: I was going to post it but so far we're post many of the main ones, did we begin this too early before everything is depleted and run out of material :?

Oh I knew you'd either read My mind or think about the obvious one which would be that great Looney Tunes one, My Mom recorded that for Me and I watched that a ton back then, even more so than the Disney one.

I never saw nor knew about Phineas and Ferb but cool.

Honeymooners was good, he fell for the trap and yeah, what would the Emperore think :? :batlol: :wwsmh: :smlol:

Ah man that Christmas 96 was really good. Behind that store manager was the Legends of the Dark Knight by Kenner, i so regret not getting that series :roll: Oh man N64, I recall it like it was yesterday with all of the hype of it and I was excited about it. I didn't get Mine till 98 but dang I was so happy with it. Its was somethin' how it was then :scbat: :scww: :scsm:

I saw this as it was going to play next, I thought i should post it too. Look at all that classic goodness :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:52 am

25 Days til Christmas!!!

There's plenty of videos out there. We should be good. For this year at least.

Wow, that video brought back lots of memories. low Light was one of my favorite Joes. I had Teddy Ruxpin (he was ok). And we used to play that edition of Wheel of Fortune with my aunt and grandma all the time. They loved that show.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:41 pm

Wow. Alf and My Two Dads... Those are bittersweet for me.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions