Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: The Latest Haul Thread!!!

Postby HectorHall » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:09 am

Nice to see that the people in your life get it. My family asks all the time and I try to make it easy (six inch figs ,Legends or whatever, if I already have it is ok. I customize), anything that looks silver or bronze age. Its like they don't trust me....a grown man wouldn't really want THAT. I keep hoping.....Those absolute editions look reaaaalllly tempting.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:16 am

Hey Double H. Yeah it's pretty cool I mean I still have people who get me other stuff and I'm happy enough to get that, too but it's cool that some of my friends and family are happy to indulge the geek in me. It helps that I drag some of them along when I go to the LCS and they get a whiff of what I'm interested in, too. :batgrin: I tell you those Absolute Editions totally rock. I would not recommend every collected edition in that format as it can get pretty expensive and some are a little overpriced but especially New Frontier offers amazing value. The paper in Crisis could have been better but the overstuffed panels look great on this enlarged format plus the extra guide book makes knowing what those key issues are very easy. :etwink:
:scsm: :scbat: :scmm:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 am

Got My figures Friday, WOW they are awesome! I am so glad that I got them!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:44 am

Those are great..Gwildor looks really big!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:12 am

Great Haul there ... Brandon! ... Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:36 am

Thanks a lot guys :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:40 am

Got them last week and I love them!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Congrats, Brandon. Thanks for reminding me. I need to check the legs on my Doomsday.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Woot!!! Scored a Star Wars Black 6 inch series Yoda today for 11.99 a Walgreens because it was mispriced!!! I was really dreading buying Yoda at regular price, what a happy turn of events for me. At that price Yoda was worth the price I paid, not that I wouldn't have paid full price... I just wouldn't have liked it as much
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby HectorHall » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 am

Woot Woot! A good find is good. a good find at a good price is GREAT! Happy for ya Webs!
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions