Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Video Game Collection: NBA Jam Sega CD!!!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: My Video Game Collection: Another World!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:04 am

Yes, Acid, if people has done good things and had good times in the past they should talk about it and not let it have the chance of falling into Limbo which I'm very serious about that. That's cool that you still have your's Acid. Oh yes, Superstar 1 & 2 are great and still are. I played them countless times too. Instead of remaking already great games like Resident Evil that doesn't need to be made, they need remaster and come out with all of the classic WWF games games that was for NES & Game Boy, SNES & N64 & PC plus there's so much more than than that. Konami was doing a great job at that and more companies need to do it IMO. As good at the Evercade is, it still doesn't have Heart of the Alien. That's what I was saying before, all of the re-releases and they lack the ones that needs to be on there the most. I know it might be asking for a lot but when your doing a compilation or anniversary special, you gotta have the selections that completes the story or even whole collection. I got many game collections and I'm like why didn't they include this title and that game...kinda bittersweet. Oh yes, Prince of Persia is great and speaking of Flashback. Once I post My X-Men Collection in My Marvel Topic, I'm going to do a special showcase of My Sega CD version since it's a Marvel game :shock: Thanks for checking this out Acid, I appreciate it :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Video Game Collection: NFL Quarterback Club 32X!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:55 am

So as I said before in My previous great showcase of Out of this World/Another World I was going to do a special Football one and well...it's Super Bowl Sunday which I planned this for a while. It is Acclaim's NFL Quarterback Club 94/95 for the Sega Genesis 32X which this is such a great classic. Let's get to it :batwink:

This is completely licensed of the NFL and by Acclaim, there is nothing fictional about it whatsoever. You know how much I love Acclaim and how much I dislike today's societies not talking about them I mean they were your most popular & biggest video game company in the 90s so how can everybody NOT talk about them is well beyond Me. By people doing this, that is how things begin to fall in limbo then eventually Oblivion takes over...I don't know when people is going to realize this crucial matter :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: I posted their history in My Vintage Action Figure Topic because it's part of My great WWF LJN Showcase and Acclaim acquired them which you can see the whole thing here at this link ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/my-vintage-action-figure-collection-willow-1988-t1087-70.html. Even if you've seen it before look again as there's always something you missed before and besides, My showcases are like no other which there is so few people doing what I do anymore and are always worth at least a second look :)

As I had explained in previous showcases, I got My Sega Genesis 32X Add-On for Christmas 96, this "Tower of Power" is still really My favorite Video Game Console as it had such an establishment of games, capabilities & compatibility I mean with SNES you couldn't play your NES Games via backwards compatibility, they could have made a Cartridge like Super Game Boy that I just showcased but they didn't. With this great Sega System you could still play your regular Genesis Games thru the 32X, the system was pure genius which of course too bad many people didn't look at this way then and I believe they still don't...I always look outside the box looking for the aspects that other plebeians don't for whatever reason. Here's a cool 32X Ad I posted a while back to refreshify & reminisce of how darn radical it was back then :)

I saw that Toys "R" Us was clearenceing them out at super dirt cheap prices...here's what used to be My local TRU in South County which I have showed these pictures that I took elsewhere within My Topics :batwink:

I always wanted that system so one day in the early/mid Fall/Autumn 96, My Mom & Grandma was going out and I asked them where are they going and they gave Me the hint you know where ;) When they came home they gave Me the WWF Full Metal: The Album like I was hoping for :shock: This is one of the best & funnest Albums you could ever listen to :)

I believe they went to Best Buy right down the street in South County from TRU :)

You can see that great showcase here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/wrestling-toys-collectibles-f56/my-vintage-wrestling-collection-t1082-120.html. Here's a special 1996 TRU Christmas Ad that I put together. I recall it like yesterday how the year of change 1996 was and that this was the last year for the 16-Bit Era and people & critics alike were already considering the SNES & Genesis classics. However there was those that was wanting the new systems to "get with the times" as they were biting at the bit of Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation and the new Nintendo 64...

I was going the other way wanting the 32X because even then I hated it when things didn't get the attention and people just thought nothing of the other cool stuff. TRU had such a massive sale, the system was like $19.99 and the games were like $5.99. There was some other people that was smart buying them because they went out of stock forever on some titles that I never could get. It was a cool time in 1996 that I will never forget. So Christmas arrived and it was time for Me to open My presents and boy I had a lot of'em. A lot of 32X games as well as Genesis which My Grandma got Me Sonic 3D Blast which was one of the last games ever for Genesis. So one of those many games was Acclaim's NFL Quarterback Club 94/95. I'm not a Football fan by any means, I tried to be a long while back but it did nothing for Me, I don't like waiting just for a fumble as I like My action to be consistent and that's why I like Baseball, Boxing and of course Wrestling. I only know a handful of players thanks to Cartoons, Movies & Commercials and Wrestling like "The Fridge" William Perry, Joe Montona, Joe "Woolly" Namath, "The Boz" Brian Bosworth, Howie Long, Terry Bradshaw, Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus, Reggie White, Bill Fralic, Bo Jackson, Walter Payton, Deion Sanders, Troy Aikmen, John Elroy, Steve "Mongo" McMichael & Kevin Greene. I did like the original XFL however because it was action packed, had big boobed cheerleaders and interactions by wrestlers...something that is so lacking in this day and age I mean hey, it was the Attitude Era, a time I want back that will never happen again :roll: I got the game not thinking of the sport but as a filling collector's piece of history :wwwink: So here's the cool front of the Hard Protective Case :)

Now this has the 1994 Season Roster as the game was originally released in 94 for Sega Genesis but Acclaim updated it and released it in 1995 for the Sega Genesis 32X :batwink:

Now even though I never watched NFL Football or any Football faithfully, I am limited as to what I can talk about here but with that being said...by looking at the Protective Case and the cool pictures on it, I can tell this was one heck of an era like it was in wrestling cause it was so fun in the WWF, WCW & ECW during the 94 - 95 time period.

I mean I know I'm not a Football fanatic but look at this...how is this current era of today's NFL better with all of this hoopla everyday day on Bing and of course Social Media of T-Swizzle and the Kelce Brothers that is forced in our face conditioning the plebeians even worse :? It isn't, the players were better, didn't need all that attention and all of this bum-steer. For Me back then we didn't need all of this coverage and reality stuff...is I all needed was to see a commercial, a movie or get a Football Card (like I showed in My My Baseball Card Odds & Ends Special when I surprisingly showed Bosworth & Long a while back) and I was all set...gosh this era today :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: So anyway look at this closeup of the headliners in the game :)

More pictures of the game...

Here's a great look at Acclaim & Sega's Logo plus the 1995 Copyright which as I say always check those Copyrights to see when it was made and who made it...not even those experts give you this advise :)

Now here we go within the Case as you see the actual Game Cartridge & Booklet. I really loved these Hard Protective Cases that Acclaim used for their Sega Games as Sega among other companies were going kinda cheap with the soft sliding Protective Cases.

Here you see the Cartridge is out and the Acclaim Logo sculpted right on there :batwink:

Here's a close-up of the Cartridge. I just love the way 32X Cartridges designs were. So very few appreciated how neat they were and IMO they are still the coolest to date :smwink:

I loved how on the back companies would sculpt their Logos on to them and Acclaim always took advantage of this :batsmile:

Now here we go with an in-depth look at the Booklet. I just loved how Video Game Booklets/Instruction Manuals looked for Consoles in the mid to late 90s.

There's a look at the Sega Genesis 32X and the Controller.

Here's a great look at the big NFL Quarterback Club Lineup :!:

Here's various important stuff about the game including the Modes & Save Option :!: Yes, don't think today's save option is new because it isn't it dated since at least SNES :o

Here's an Advertisement for Mammoth Cards and NFL Video plus the 1994 Copyright that is 30 years ago this year :shock:

Here's a section for Notes which I never wrote in ANY of My Video Game Instruction Manuals because I care about them :batwink: Also here's the Acclaim information...

Here's a close-up of the Acclaim & Football Player info. Wait a minute. There's 1994 & 1995 Copyrights for the World Wrestling Federation but why :? This is a Football Game and NOT a Wrestling one :batconfused: :wwhuh: :smhuh:

Oh that's because that Copyright Information is actually for the back Cover :lol: That's an ad for WWF Raw the Video Game :o This was such a great one and the last of the original series. I have this for all systems except Game Sega Gear. I love that Luna Vachon can fight the men which this was before the inter-gender/mix tag gender matches was a thing and before the Attitude Era :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Also notice that Kwang (before he was Savio Vega) is there within the picture...that's because he's actually a hidden character that you can unlock via a cheat code. He was exclusive to the 32X and that is one of the many reasons why this version is My favorite of all :)

SPECIAL FEATURE!!!

As you know or at least I hope you do, I have been featuring some of My Game Informer Magazines that has to do with what I'm presenting because it's looks great and I don't want them to fall to Oblivion cause I see so few plebeians doing nothing about anything that is important about the past and I'm not about that so here's a special article with NFL Pro John Randle...look how rad that is :batwink:

So here's a section that was so very apropos to show here as it is NFL Quarterback Club 2000 that was made by Iguana Entertainment for Acclaim which is Acclaim's own company that I explained about here --->http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/my-vintage-action-figure-collection-willow-1988-t1087-70.html. This was a preview in My Magazine as it was only 70% complete during that printing. I never played it for the N64 but at the time this was the most realistic Football Video Game and look how much Video Games progressed since 94 & 95 :o

As you saw in My previous l showcases I've presented FuncoLand so here's a special FuncoLand Football Ad :)

So I hope you liked and enjoyed My special Sega Genesis 32X Acclaim NFL Quarterback Club showcase I wrote-up for this Super Bowl Sunday :) Next I will be doing a special Commodore 64 Basketball showcase then I will present My NBA Jam games, until then I'll see you around :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:14 pm

I never had anything above the Genesis for SEGA, so I never played any games for this system. Always great to see pictures of Brett Favre and Jim Kelly, and in the same booklet, too! Chris Miller with the Rams? Jim "Don't call me Chris" Everett with the Saints? I forgot they ever played for those teams. Some throwback names there.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:35 am

Oh, like I said & shown PB, this is an ad-on that just plugs tight right into the Sega Genesis. It was the first Tower of Power in gaming and quite frankly the best & My favorite :) It was really backwards compatibility before backwards compatibility was a thing. 32X got such a bad wrap and I still recall how it was back then. I'm like what are you people talking about...this is a great thing here :x See what happens when somebody like Me showcases a very and I mean VERY underrated classic and you see all of this cool stuff that that brings your memories back and stuff you didn't even know ;) Yes, like I said, I'm not a Football fan at the slightest but I know that this was arguably the best era of the sport :) My next showcase will be a special Basketball one that you may not expect so be alert for that. Thanks for checking this out PB. I appreciate it very much :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Video Game Collection: One-on-One!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:03 am

Here we go with My next showcase that will deal with what is currently going on now...Basketball :o Oh yes but like My grand showcase of My Sega Genesis 32X NFL Quarterback Club, this ain't no modern game...no it's a very classic game when Basketball was Basketball and when Sports was Sports and actually meant something. So as you have seen I have showcased several Commodore 64 games in the past which these were the first games I knew...a while before I had My NES and even knew what a Sega Genesis was :shock: I was almost veteran of these before I was in Kindergarten :shock: My Mom got Me all of the games that I have and didn't know what I'd like as I was experimenting with this & that. Some I'd like more than others but turns out I really liked the Basketball game she got Me but I never got into the sport as even to this day I'm only an occasional fan if even that. The game she got Me is One-on-One for the Commodore 64 Computer System, yet another Vintage classic by Electronic Arts/EA :o If you liked My other Commodore 64 video games that I've shown before then your gonna really like this :)

So here's the front Cover of the Slipcase/Sleeve with the two major players of the time...Julius Erving & Larry Bird. I really loved how EA made these back then, they seemed so unique :)

So as the set opens, the Floppy Disk and more is shown.

As always back during these such fun times, EA went the extra mile and made the Sleeve excellent as you fold-out/unfold it revealing a huge poster-like pictures of the two giant athletes at both being around 6 foot 9 which during these times people heights mattered :)

So as I go inside the Sleeve, there's a cool commentary with the two monsters of the basket hoop sport game plus programmer Eric Hammond whom was a huge Basketball fan. Again, you didn't need a thousand people in 3 different locations like EA has currently to make great games...today's gaming can be a bit much compared to yesteryear. I love the neat little graphics they put on here...so darn classic :batwink:

So now as I open the door of the Sleeve, here is the Instruction Manual :)

Here's the 1983 Copyright, this game just had it's 40th Anniversary last year :o

So as we continue the Booklet...

Here's the back Cover :)

So now I'm taking all the goodies out :)

Here's the Floppy Disk Sleeve with the EA Logo on the front and then on it's back as it's telling the consumer via diagrams what to do and what not to to do for safety precautions :)

Here's the actual Floppy Disk as you see the front. My Mom taught Me never touch the soft inner-sides there because by doing so it may damage the Disk :)

Here's the little write-up saying 1 or 2 Joysticks meaning two players can play it and what to enter in order to load it :)

Here's the Credits on the Disk as well as not only the 1983 Copyright but also the 1984 Copyright as this also has a 40th Anniversary this year as well so it took a while to perfect this gem of a video game :shock: Again, always check those Copyrights on all of your collectibles regardless of what they are. I've been doing it since I was a youngster nor will I ever quit. It helps you know who made what and when...not even the "supposed experts" online or anywhere for that matter will tell you to do this which ij act they leave so many imperative details out so always heed My advise and you'll see how fun & helpful it is and I'm not saying it just to say it, I'm very serious about this ;)

I always try to keep everything as much intact as possible. Here's the Inserts that came behind the Disk. Two is from EA and the other is from Computer Gaming World.

Computer Gaming World was a good Computer Magazine that originally started in the year I was born in 1981. Unfortunately they fell to the digital age like so many before and after them in 2006 :roll: Here's a cool look at that Insert from a much better time in 1984 :)

Here's the back Cover that gives you a "hint" of the gameplay.

Here's EA's Logo & Address plus the Credits & 1983 Copyright that is on the inside of the Game's Sleeve :)

BONUS :!:

As a special bonus, here's a special clip of the game as I couldn't find an actual commercial. In this clip you can see how it loads and stuff. In case your wondering, when I was a youngster I had no problem waiting for the games to load as I've been a patient person and as Skeletor says "Everything comes to he who waits :batwink: I will post more gameplays in My other great Video Game Topic of this plus other games that I have showcased recently so be alert for that :shock:

Well that will do it, I hope you enjoyed this and maybe were surprised at something here :) I have many more Commodore 64 video games but I'm tending to spread them out here & there unless there will be major demand for them. I have a big lineup for this year in this great Topic of Mine. Next will be a special Sega NBA Jam presentation plus more Basketball after that, until then I'll see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:31 pm

Damn, Dr. J was ripped! My friend had this for his Commodore and we played it a bunch even though I didn't really know much about basketball I knew who Bird and Dr. J were. It was a really fun game. I didn't really know who Electronic Arts were back then so I didn't know they made this game. I never really heard of EA until SEGA Genesis. I got into basketball mostly in the 90s during the Bulls run, but really I could probably count on my hands how many games I've watch in the last two decades. Still, back then it was a great sport with the Celtics, Knicks, Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, etc. I did own Jordan vs Bird for the Genesis. That was an awesome game as well.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:49 am

Yes, Dr. J. was. That's good your friend had this and that you played it a lot. Oh now see, EA was like the first video game company I knew, well them and Activision because of Ghostbusters that I already showcased. I mean I knew them before I knew LJN & Acclaim as video game companies and you know how much I love them. I got a lot of EA games for the Commodore 64, you've seen four of'em thus far. I got some for the Sega Genesis & 32X as well. Like I said before, their like your number 1 company since at least 2015 with their Star Wars & Battlefield games and with good reason, their extremely fun to play.Yes, I know a little bit about that era thanks to NBA Jam but I never played the Bird vs. Jordan game however I'm sure it was great. Stay alert because more Basketball is coming soon. Thanks for checking this out PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:20 am

I forgot there was an NES version, too. They were both good, but the SEGA version, for obvious reasons (better graphics) was a better game. I'm sure I played the NES version as well.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:47 am

Those were cool, I never played them before either. Amazing the first one Milton Bradley distributed it :shock: Thanks for showing Me this PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Video Game Collection: NBA Jam Sega CD!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:40 am

Here I continue with My multi-part Basketball spectacular. If you missed My first part which was EA's One-on-One for the Commodore 64 then stop what your doing and get to My previous showcase :!: So now here is My next one I have in line. It's by Midway & Acclaim which by now you should now their two of My favorites and I dislike how they've been forgotten as hardly anybody talks about them anymore but there's still a few of people out there that still do like Me :)

It's the most iconic and My favorite Basketball game of ever of all-time...welcome to...

Yes, NBA Jam :!: It came out in 1993 which is yet another reason 93 was such a fun a year :) I remember the hype on TV & Magazines such as WWF Programming & Magazines and whatnot. It was a remarkable time to be gamer because not only NBA Jam was out but also Midway & Acclaims's Mortal Kombat & WWF Royal Rumble & Rage in the Cage Games were out as well. What the heck was more fun than that :?: I can tell ya right now...not much and that's why it was such a great time to around. Kids today and this generation has no idea how darn fun it was back then and I'm very grateful that I was a part of that wonderful period of time :) Here's an Ad of NBA Jam when it was at the Arcades and here one of the first Ads of it being ported to Console Systems :!:

Here's another Ad about being on the SNES, Sega Genesis & Game Gear and here's a Japanese Ad for the Famicom which was their version of the SNES.

Here's a regular Ad about NBA Jam and here's an excellent Advertisement of Electronic Gaming Monthly & Game Informer saying how great it is which those critics weren't saying any bum-steer there. I showed a lot of My Game Informer Magazines within this Topic thus far as well as My Star Wars Collection Topic. It now shows that NBA Jam is now on Sega CD & Nintendo Game Boy with updated player rosters. I have NBA Jam on SNES but darn it, I lost it, it's not with My other SNES games, I have been looking for it for a long time with no luck :roll:

However that doesn't mean I don't have a version of it...the version I have to showcase right now is indeed the Sega CD edition which is My favorite :shock: I chose this edition over the Genesis because I feel it's far superior. My Mom got it for Me at FuncoLand for Christmas in 1996. Here's the front & back of the Jewel Case :)

Here's a close look at the back.

Here's close-up of the Information & Roster,

Here's the 1993 & 1994 Copyright. This edition came out 30 years ago this year :o

Here's a look at what's inside within the Booklet, CD, Protective Cushion and the FuncoLand Receipt which I will show as special bonus at the climax of this presentation :o

Here's a close-up of the CD Game :) One of the beauties of Sega CD is that with many of your games, you have the option to play music that's in the game like it's an actual soundtrack :shock: It was a pure genius idea for Sega to make this and really, this makes it even more of a shame of how people were about this console because they were so ahead of Sony Playstation and even Sega's very own Saturn :shock: I played this because this has one of the most absolute coolest soundtracks and especially Mortal Kombat & Final Fight's soundtracks as much as I played the games which was a lot :o This was such a great feature :batwink:

Here's inside of the Booklet/Instruction Manual.

Here's a cool look at the Sega CD Console & Controller graphics.

Here's a lot of info about the game and the controls. I love the Turbo option when you play :batwink:

Here's the Jams :!: Here's the whole Roster. I was usually the New York Knicks that had Patrick Ewing & John Starks because they were New York and really they had the best attributes and I knew Ewing from commercials and his bit role in the 1990 horror film The Exorcist III.

Here's more of the Rosters.

Rosters are continued and here is the Notes Section. I never liked to write in Game Booklets as I always wanted them to look crisp & clean which really I care about MyBooklets as much as the Games themselves :)

More Note Sections and a Acclaim Warranty Registration...

Here's a close-up of the Acclaim Warranty Registration Address.

Here's the Acclaim Warranty and the Questionnaire.

Here's a close-up of the Questionnaire. I always loved these things...I always liked asking questions and people asking Me questions but like so many,so many countless good things of the past, that's something that hardly anybody does anymore much less companies asking for your preference unless it's a survey of the kind, just another reason to dislike this androgynous modern era :roll: It asks questions like how did you hear about this game and back then I found it amazing that they mentioned other game consoles and it was really fun that they ask did you rent this before the purchase and of course which magazines & comics do you read which was of course GamePro & Electronic Gaming Monthly I mean to Me they were the WWF & WCW of Gaming Magazines :!:

Here's the 1993 & 1994 NBA, Midway & Acclaim Copyrights as well as the 1994 Titan Sports Inc./World Wrestling Federation/WWF Copyright because their Advertisement is on the back of the instruction manual kinda similar like My Sega Genesis 32X NFL Quarterback Club I showcased a while back :)

Here's a close-up of the back Cover that features WWF Raw :)

Notice how it says Raw is War...this predated the Attitude Era by three or so years before the Raw is War show happen :shock: Like I've said before you gotta look back to the past because it's there and they don't want you to look back which this goes about so many other things too hence the reboots for this generation, they gotta look back or otherwise their not gonna know how great in was then. So in the logo we got The Undertaker, Yokozuna, Lex Luger, Razor Ramon, Bre Hart, Diesel, Owen Hart, Luna Vachon & Doink the Clown which like I said before, this game predates a lot including a woman wrestler fighting the men wrestlers :shock: Luna was the tough woman but it is a shame that they didn't include Alundra Blaze, Bull Nakano as well but that's the way it was and it was a terrific fun game :)

Here's some close-ups of the screenshots including the Official WWF Product Logo and much more :)

Now as you recall earlier when I began this fine showcase of Mine, I said about what a fun peroird of time this was and what was funner than NBA Jam, WWF Wrestling & Mortal Kombat :?: Well here's all three for Sega CD, look at that :shock:

This time/era of gaming was really some of the most exciting times when it came to video games. This is arguably My favorite era of games..today's gaming era game is good, no doubt about it but it pales so much compared to this because it was so creative, simple and fun. Kids have no clue how grand it was but they can if they seriously need to look into the pure joy of these games and others in 90s. In time I will showcase both WWF Rage in the Cage & Mortal Kombat CD :shock:

As a special bonus here's My Receipt that I kept within My NBA Jam Jewel Case as seen earlier. It says a great deal about FuncoLand and how they appreciate the business. My Mom went Christmas Shopping early then in 1996 as this was July,18,96 :shock: She knew I wanted Sega CD, NBA Jam among others really bad and when FuncoLand had their big sale she took advantage of it and I look back on this and I just can't believe it was about 28 years ago already but I sure remember how darn cool all of this and more was and I'm grateful for it all :)

So there is My presentation for My Sega CD Edition of Midway & Acclaim's NBA Jam and I hope you liked it :) Next I will showcase the Sega Genesis 32X Version which was also great called NBA Jam T.E.: Tournament Edition :o I hope your going to be looking forward to it, until then I'll see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions