Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

8/15 Sale: Talk NA Skeletor, Flutterina, Madam Razz & Broom!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

8/15 Sale: Talk NA Skeletor, Flutterina, Madam Razz & Broom!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:50 am

OK, the sale is coming up and it will be a big one and I'm sure the items will be quite fun to have!

NOTE: If there is any corrections, I will update the page when I can:)

Here is what will be for sale!

Intergalactic (NA) Skeletor with Fakor Damaged Alternative Head: This figure will be awesome to have and he has a bonus Battle Damaged Faker head and that will be great for My BA Faker!

Image Image

Flutterina: I cannot wait to get her, she looks so great and fine sure looks to be a very fun figure indeed!

Madam Razz & Broom: These guys will surely be fun to own! If you got a Club Etheria sub then they will be included with your Club Eternina figures above!!!!!!!

MOTU Minis Faker vs. Man-At-Arms: I am quite excited about this one. I love the looks of this pack especially that Faker!

REISSUES during EA:

Faker: If you guys don't have him then you don't know what you are missing. Faker has always been one of My favorites, even more than He-Man himself! I have combine him with BA Faker and he worked out fantastically and since the Damaged Alt-Head comes with NA Skeletor, he will be even more awesome! I seriously recommend that you guys try to get him!

Castaspella: She is gorgeous and fun figure and is great with the POP collection, really she is a must and yes I recommend that you get her!

I have both subs so I will be getting 1 of each and I hope to get 1 pack of the minis during EA!

So there you go guys, How many of these are you going to get? Do you have the subs? Are you a cherry picker? Post all that pertains to this sale when you buy them and get them!!!!!!!
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 8/15 Sale: Talk NA Skeletor, Flutterina, Madam Razz & Br

Postby Webslinger » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 pm

My Flutterina is up for trade if there are any takers... just send a PM.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:01 am

Totally picking up Flutterina. Webslinger, I don't really have anything to trade, but if you're interested in selling it, send me a PM.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 am

If I sold it the asking price would be my cost plus shipping... plus shipping hehe. I don't think you wanna do that :spwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:55 am

Hah! Touché.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 am

I just got renewals on BOTH Club Eternia and Club Etheria, I can't wait to get them when they ship!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

OK, finally! I ordered the Mini Masters of Man-At-Arms vs. Faker!!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:54 am

They shipped My Club Eternia & Club Etheria sub figures so can't wait to get them soon!

Also, I can't believe it that they shipped the Mini Masters that I bought during EA already too!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:32 am

Picked up Flutterina! Can't wait to get her in, she's a really great-looking figure.

Also, I got on at exactly 12, and it looked like Faker sold out in Early Access. To tell the truth, I wasn't really surprised at that.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:11 am

secondwhiteline wrote:Picked up Flutterina! Can't wait to get her in, she's a really great-looking figure.

Also, I got on at exactly 12, and it looked like Faker sold out in Early Access. To tell the truth, I wasn't really surprised at that.

Indeed! yeah, Faker can never stay in stock, I'm glad I got back in 2009 when he was first available!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe