Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

9/15 Sale: Talk Rio Blast, Entrapta and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

9/15 Sale: Talk Rio Blast, Entrapta and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:47 am

OK, the sale is coming up and it will be a good one and I'm sure the items will be quite fun to have!

NOTE: If there is any corrections, I will update the page when I can :)

Here is what will be for sale!

Rio Blast: This figure will be awesome to have, I can't wait to get him!

Entrapta: I cannot wait to get her, she looks so great and fine sure looks to be a very fun figure indeed plus she will inlcude the sub only POP stickers!

Giant He-Man: I would love to have him but I just can't afford him, maybe and I hope later on soon.

REISSUES during EA:

Jitsu: He was an awesome figure! I recommend all hardcore MOTU collectors to get especially if you are getting Ninjor next year cuz he has Jitsu's 200X BELT!!!!!!!!

Also available is the Ghostbusters Ray & Winston and the Ghostbusters Peter & Egon figure 2 packs. I can't afford these guys and anyway, I have all of the first figures/variants.

Also the DC Super Powers Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman will be available but unfortunately $90 bucks is too high, I just can't afford them, I hope to get them later on soon.

Image Image Image

So, I have both subs, Club Eternia and Club Etheria so I will be getting 1 of each and I can't wait for them to arrive to me!

So there you go guys, How many of these are you going to get? Do you have the subs? Are you a cherry picker? Post all that pertains to this sale when you buy them, get order confirmations and and get shipping confirmation and of course when you own them!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 9/15 Sale: Talk Rio Blast, Entrapta and MORE!

Postby Webslinger » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Did you guys notice on the matty sale page that the ghostbusters are only 25.00 per 2pack? I surely wouldn't say anything to matty about it... Hopefully we can get them for that price... So shhhh don't say a word.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:42 pm

That's awesome, Webslinger!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 am

I was kinda trying to figure a budget for sept. but with them being at $25.00 right now I could swing both sets... I really hope they stay that way. Then I could have a complete set of the Ghostbusters!!! Winston always eluded me and all I have is the Slimeblower version...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 am

Even if they do stay at those low prices, I choose not to get them as like I said before, I got all of the others and I am happy with them so the removable proton packs really isn't a huge biggie for Me. I would rather have had the characters and ghosts that wasn't made before but unfortunately they didn't do that.

For your sake guys, I hope they stay cheap so you can get them :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Tango X » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Rio Blast and Entrapta look crazy cooool, guys. Dig that hair!!!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:47 pm

And damn! Those are super low prices for GB. I couldn't get a hold of Winston either. You sold me!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:20 am

Just got an e-mail renewal, check your e-mail guys!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Cool! I'm looking forward to this month's figures. I've also got my eye on those GB dudes. I've wanted them for a while and at that price, how can I say no?
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 am

I had no problems with my order today and got everything I wanted including those awesome GB figures for $25 a piece! Thanks again for the heads up Mr. Webslinger!!! Your Spidey-Sense must have been tingling on overdrive!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe