Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Welcome to DC Toy Revolution, Please Introduce Yourself!

Introduce yourself to the community! New members should post here first and a moderator will activate your account and approve your first post!

Re: Welcome to DC Toy Revolution, Please Introduce Yourself!

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey Eighties! Welcome! Sorry, I was a bit slow to activate your account, but all your posts just got approved and won't need to be again now that your account is activated. I thought I'd leave your second post (I usually delete duplicates) but it was funny to see your response when you thought your post didn't make it. :smlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EightiesMan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Haha, silly me. I realized after the second post what had happened.
EightiesMan
Civilian
Civilian

Postby philh562 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi guys,

I'm Phil, most of you know me from the matty site or figure realm. Thanks for the invite, and fantastic tag line and main pic!

As most of you know, the DC line failed because they should have made 6" versions of JLU figures.

Just kidding.

I'm excited to hang my hat here with my favorite former matty members! I have a complete (except for video game figs) DCUC collection. I too am a child of the 80s and still love my Super Powers figures. I have two boys (5 and 3) and a girl (15 mo) and a beautiful wife who doesn't get my closet hobby one bit. Nor does she understand the collecting. ;)

I am a customizer with very little time to do so as I have a demanding full time job in marketing and every last bit of my spare time is poured into the family! I am saving for 3D printer (while waiting for the quality of the finished products to improve) strictly for custom purposes.

See you on the boards!
philh562
Civilian
Civilian

Postby SUPERDAVE » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Thanks for the invite! I've been going by SUPERDAVE over on the Matty forums... where did my imagination go? Some of you guys come up with some pretty cool names. I was Marvel Legends only until I picked up DCSH Brainiac and since it was Super Powers/Super Friends, I've been hooked on the crazy train since then. I've tried my hand at customs a few times and I'm proud of the results usually but, some folks around here are down right artists! Anyway, I hope to one day have a camera that doesn't meet a cruel end before I can post something. And yes, I'm also one of the 63%. Thanks again for a new home!
SUPERDAVE
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Tom Turbine » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Welcome to the forum, all of you. :smgrin:
In Seaboard City, crime doesn't pay!!
Tom Turbine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rasoul » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:25 am

Hey everyone. I'm Rasoul, I hang out mainly at the kennersuperpowers.com forums and SilverSentry posted there and it brought me here! I really like the site so far, has a good look and feel and seems like a small group which I especially like. I'm a big DC nut and I love the Super Powers set and I collect many other lines too, mainly Batman, but I have a little bit of several lines. I'm really glad to see that even though the site is DC focused there are a lot of other lines on the forum such as TMNT and Star Wars (which I also collect!)
Rasoul
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi Rasoul. Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EightiesMan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:23 pm

If you guys want to see a sick SP collection, check out Rasoul's pics over on kennersuperpowers.com's forums. Incredible. He recently acquired what may be the only (or one of possibly two known) 33-back production Parademon MOC. He knows me over there as SuperPowerNate, and I can attest that he's an awesome guy. Glad you could make it over, Rasoul. I plugged KSP in my introductory post and that's how SilverSentry found us over there. These forums seem right up our alley as DC enthusiasts.
EightiesMan
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Rasoul » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:14 am

Oh hey Nate! Thanks for the welcome! :D
Rasoul
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Shockprowl » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi all. I'm Ian, from the UK. I'm a poster on the Transmasters UK 'Hub' forum, and was recommended to this site by our resident Texan, Crazyjetty (Hi C.J!). I'm mainly Transformers, Star Wars and Marvel based, but I have a small but respectable DC figure collection, and read the odd graphic novel here and there. I'm very excited about the upcomming 3.75" line.
Shockprowl
Civilian
Civilian

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself!