Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Legends 2023 Top-10 Wanted (Fwoosh)

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Legends 2023 Top-10 Wanted (Fwoosh)

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:07 am

You just need a Disqus acct
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:04 am

Well, I didn't vote for a single top-10 finisher so I guess that's why I don't collect the line anymore. Feral? Really? This is what people want. Ick.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:17 pm

The Top 10 were...

10 Goblin Queen (Madeline Pryor)
9 Skurge the Executioner
8 Moondragon
7 Outback Psylocke
6 Angel
5 Feral???????
4 Crystal
3 Wolfsbane
2 Phoenix (Rachel)
1 Destiny

BAF Lockjaw

Still X-men heavy. Nothing that I'd go out of my way to buy.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:56 pm

Ha, I could see why people want Feral. It's the last major X-Force member they didn't do yet. A lot of those are "the last member we need to finish such and such team" types. Destiny for Brotherhood of Mutants, Phoenix for X-Calibur, Wolfsbane for X-Factor, etc.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:47 pm

Honestly, all the more reason NOT to vote for them.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:08 am

I'm honestly surprised Diamondback doesn't get more votes. Classic Mockingbird, too.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:47 am

I fully expect Diamondback to get made eventually. She's got a few things going for her in that she's in the Serpent Society and an easy figure to make. It's just a question of if they make a decent version of her and not something awful looking like the first Songbird they almost made. She probably only gets one figure, so hopefully it's the best version.

Best:

Acceptable:

Just no (and why?):
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:10 am

I don't know about the others you said about before but yeah Diamondback would be sweet.

Like I said before, I don't keep up with the modern stuff but to My knowledge Dalila has never had a ML figure much less any kind of action figure at all :? :o :wwsmh: Is all I ever seen was customs which is good but dang that is such a shame and if this is so then this is what I'm talking about, make characters that has never been made before. I have always liked her, she is so cool and so great looking too :batwink: :smwink: Surely I wasn't the only one that ever wanted her :roll:

Dalila 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:41 pm

I had to look her up because I really didn't remember her. I can spot that Mark Bagley art, though.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:06 am

See, I guess there's a lot a people that know here. I always look for and am for the obscure, underrated and overlooked characters, actors, movie, wrestlers, whatever :batwink:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion