Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Legends Fwoosh Poll 2021

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Legends Fwoosh Poll 2017

Postby Webslinger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:57 am

packerbacker180 wrote:I think Uatu would be a BAF by today's standards, but honestly I'm plenty happy with Marvel Select version. Same with Mephisto. Doubt they'd ever make him, but who knows. Whatever happened to the BAF Stan Lee? Thought he was supposed to be in the two-packs this year. Thought of Banshee since the old one is pretty awful.

they apparently pulled his figure due to some issues i forgot what it was though. I really hope they release his figure.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Marvel Select Uatu is freaking awesome.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:28 pm

He really is. Side note, just looked on ebay and he sells for over $100 now! Ron Simmons says, "DAMN!

"I didn't buy many MS figures but I do have Uatu, Thanos, and Mephisto, and they are all great. Thanos is still the best version of him IMO, and I don't know if we'll ever see a version of the devil in Marvel Legends at retail.

But on that Stan Lee, if they had him produced far enough along to be originally shown on boxes then I would expect we'd see him released sooner rather than later. Especially after his passing.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:31 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:He really is. Side note, just looked on ebay and he sells for over $100 now! Ron Simmons says, "DAMN!

Not surprising, he's highly sought after by both Marvel Legends collectors and Marvel Universe scale collectors (3.75) since he pretty much works in any scale.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 pm

I was just a bit surprised because I didn't think MS figures were that hard to come by.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Most MS figures aren’t that tough...mainly Uuatu is the hardest to find, from what I’ve seen
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Oh well, no one on my list got close to the top 10 (Maverick got 16 votes). I just don't see the point in voting for obvious figures like Doom, but whatever.

Top-10 was:

Nightcrawler
Storm [Jim Lee/First App]
Firestar
Doctor Doom
Executioner
Colossus
Thor (classic)
Stan Lee
Squirrel Girl
Wolfsbane
Mr. Sinister
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:17 pm

I really hope Nightcrawler and Firestar get made
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Yeah, Doom's one of my favorite Marvel characters, but I have faith that Doom will triumph in the end. High totals for characters like Firestar or Skurge or Wolfsbane are the ones that seem the most important to me, because those are the characters that might get overlooked. Even guys like Mr. Sinister or Silver Samurai are ones that I can understand having concerns about.

Granted, the X-Men and Fantastic Four realms were under-served for years, so I get the fan support. I just wish the fans would chill about some of these characters and put more attention on the fringes. We're getting Nightcrawler and Storm at some point. Relax-men. Ex-laxmen?

Some nice surprises this year, at least. Lockjaw's reign of terror finally ended by Strong Guy! Dazzler still turning in a strong performance despite having a recent figure and being Dazzler (who I love, but comics fans are not usually as glam-oriented as me). Double digits for Phyla-Vell!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Marvel Legends Fwoosh Poll 2019

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:27 pm

Will be pretty interesting this year with a majority of the top 10 getting made. Whole new ball game. Maybe hot pants Supergirl will crack the top 10, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion