Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Legends Fwoosh Poll 2021

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Legends Fwoosh Poll 2019

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:07 pm

Fwoosh 2021 poll started, voting until 1/15. Going to take a few days to get my stew on.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Marvel Legends Fwoosh Poll 2021

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:45 am

So I'm leaning toward:
Diamondback
Phyla-Vell
Lady Spider
Hepzibah
Firelord
Nova [Frankie Raye]
Exodus
Attuma
Beyonder
Wraith {Zak-Del]

BAF Knull
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Tomorrow is the last day, so if anyone was voting for say Diamondback as an example, you'd need to post over at the fwoosh front page by tomorrow. That's D-i-a-m-o-n-d-b-a-c-k.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:26 pm

Heck yes, Diamondback easily gets my vote.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:38 am

Oh damn, good thing I saw this. Willing to do vote trades for Troll [Gunna Sijurvald].
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Not sure why the Fwoosh didn't publish the total vote tallies like last year (or maybe they did in the forum but I don't go there) so here's the final top-10 or top x-ten really (geez people, open a Fantastic Four book up once in a while).

10. Skurge the Executioner
9. Crystal
8. Doctor Strange
7. Wolfsbane
6. Avalanche
5. Longshot
4. Rachel Summers
3. Toad
2. Kitty Pryde
1. Banshee
BAF Blob

Personally, not the most exciting list for me. With Frogman out why even vote for Toad? I mean, what else are they going to re-use that body for. Avalanche? Meh. Wolfsbane? Pass. Banshee? I just don't get Banshee. Is it the 90's cartoon? Generation X? I've just never really cared much about him. Well, maybe that's too harsh, I've just never really felt the need for him as an action figure.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Tango X » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:56 pm

Uninspiring list to me. Lot of redos. Would have to be way better than the original. Don't hate me but if we get Crystal I actually like the 1990s matching Avengers jackets look.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:56 pm

I've lost my smile when it comes to MLs. I'm still buying characters I really want, but I'm passing on about 75% these days unless I come across them on clearance. There's just too many. I would definitely buy Kitty, Strange, Longshot, and Rachel depending on the costume. The rest would be stuff I just looked at at this point.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion