Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman: Arkham Origins Series 01

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Batman: Arkham Origins Series 01

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Batman: Arkham Origins Series 01 has arrived at Big Bad Toy Store and all figures are currently in stock.

Direct Link

arkhamoriginsbatman.jpg
arkhamoriginsbane.jpg
arkhamoriginsjoker.jpg
arkhamoriginsblackmask.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Series 01

Postby Avalon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Black Mask looks great! I'll probably be in for that one but not really feeling that Bane. Joker's colors are a little muted but I like the overall design. Batman's Batman so I'll probably get him just because. Wish these were 6" instead of 6.75" tho but no biggie I guess.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Cringer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Man, these all look great! Especially Bane. I dont know what it is, but I really like the look of that figure.
Cringer
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Tango X » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

I know what you mean, Cringer. It almost reminds me of a GI Joe character or something. I know that it's not for everyone, but there's something militant about that design that I enjoy. :batgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Rex Mason » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Played this game last night for the first time. I'm really into it (but that was expected, as I loved the last two). I'll be getting everything from this line, and really hoping for Calendar Man to finally debut in action figure form.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Man, Rex, I thought I was going to be playing it last night, too, but a mix-up with my order, now I have to wait for it to get mailed to my house even though I pre-ordered it. :batrage:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rex Mason » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 pm

That stinks. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll get another chance to play mine for a while. Between my two little girls and work, I can't afford to take another five hour mini vacation for a while...
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Haha, hopefully I get mine this week. I know what you mean, though. Once I’ve got mine in hand, I’ll probably only get to play once in a blue moon.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rex Mason » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah, I own Injustice and only played it once so far. Stupid real life getting in the way...
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:54 pm

I haven’t played that yet. Is it worth picking up? The only one I played was DC Universe vs. Mortal Kombat which I thought was amazing.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles