Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

SDCC 2018 Exclusives

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: SDCC 2018 Exclusives

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:42 am

It's neat, but I don't collect MotU stuff. The Marvel reveals aren't exciting. The Star Wars are ok, but not at the price they'll be considering that Han will be available by itself. Ocean Master is cool, but not sure I want to pay for 3 figures. May try to pick OM up on ebay. Really, with the sh*t ton of ML product at retail this year it would be nice not to have to chase down SDCC stuff for a change.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: SDCC 2018 Exclusives

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:29 pm

I totally get that. It's weird this year, because the lines that interest us either release so much in a year that there's nothing really to do for an exclusive, or so little that there's not much call for exclusives. It was really Super 7's year to steal, because not much else really had that novelty, "they'd never do this outside SDCC" factor.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions