Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

POTF 2: Who was your first?

The toy line from a galaxy far far away! The section for fans of the movies, comics, vintage and modern toylines (Kenner, Hasbro Star Wars Black, etc), the Clone Saga, the WOTC miniatures game and more!

Re: POTF 2: Who was your first?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 08, 2021 2:09 am

Thanks for your memory lane dude, I love hearing stuff like that ;) I loved K-B. Wal-Mart has its moments as well. I never stopped collecting action figures or certain memorabilia that I was interested in I am usually not a MOCer but once in a very, very blue moon I do. I too collected the occasional Starting Lineup.

I too have story about Wolverine. I was like that a long time ago. I was about 10 or 11, Me and My Grandma at Walgreens. I looked at the action figure isle like usual. I was starting to collect the classic Marvel/X-Men series. There they had a Wolverine but I was like I getting too old to be getting toys and She said to Me Brandon, you are never to old to collect stuff and action figures and encouraged Me about this so she convinced Me of this and got that Wolverine for Me and I have been like this ever since collecting lines of Marvel, DC, Star Wars, AVP, wrestling figures and more.

By the way, I am going to feature a special Marvel topic in the Marvel section with that particular Wolverine soon so stay tuned for that :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon May 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Slippery slope indeed...

All it takes is one, then one becomes 75,000 and a gorgeous sight to behold
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 20, 2021 11:06 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Slippery slope indeed...

All it takes is one, then one becomes 75,000 and a gorgeous sight to behold

Boy isn't that the truth :roll: :) ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Star Wars