Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: The Revenge

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:43 am

Good stuff, I was surprised you posted that one of KDSK NBC Channel 5. That's the station that aired WWF Saturday Night's Main Event long ago when it used to be on. They've always been good. That was a really good newscast, they showed how great Johnny Brocks is. I'd really like others to see how cool and fun it is to be there and like she said, it's an experience batwink:

I'm going to quote Myself here from the Zen Topic last month because this is also great but sadly this fun Hampton Village location has been gone since 2020 thanks to the P!amDemic :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: I used to go there a lot :)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:OK, so it's about that spooky time now, I want to refresh your mind cause I think about it and I talk about him a lot.

I posted this a while back in My Odds & Ends here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post43195.html?hilit=Johnny%20Brock%27s#p43195 which you can see where he used to be in Hampton Village + My Fart Book I got there as well ;) In this video, we see Ed Brock. See & listen to how his Grandfather started out with the St. Louis Cardinals :o This is the Hampton Village Store, I was there many times and I've showcased this are many times in My topics as well cause it was always one of My favorite areas to be :) Oh and this is Fox 2, I watched tons of Postseason & World Series Games on this channel as well as WWE SmackDown & X-Files :blbat:

Here's two Stooges episodes with Shemp, Curly & Moe's real life brother. Shemp took the place of Curly when he got sick. Shemp was actually the original third stooge when they first began in the early 30s. These two shorts are Shivering Sherlocks & Hot Scots, both in 1948 and Christine McIntyre is in both as well :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:02 am

It's hard to find costume places outside of Party City and Spirit these days.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:17 am

Yes indeed it is :roll: That stuff was really good. Cool to Robert as Freddy one more time. Weird about Jacky because Jackie Earle Haley played Freddy in the reboot. Good news report. See, more Christmas for Halloween. I always thought Pumpkins and stuff does ok well with Thanksgiving and even Christmas. In fact long ago when We home grown pumpkins I kept them even around Christmas and it still looked fine I mean the three Holiday span is three months in a row so ;)

Some really cool stuff in WWE has been happening, today is day 2 of NXT Halloween Havoc! This just happen, The Boogeyman just returned and he still looks great but I must say this one is really visually gross :o

So in honor of the great fun days when stations like KPLR Channel 11 & TBS used to have Three Stooges all nighters & Stoogefests, here's more Three Stooges for Halloween :blbat:

NOTE: Keep in mind that Larry if My favorite the Stooges :)

The Ghost Talks in 1949, this is really spooky :blsm:

Who Done It? This one is from 1949 and is so good. Stooges regular Emil Sitka is his great usual and Christine McIntyre really shines her :batwink:

Dopey Dicks from 1950 in color! Christine McIntyre plays a good damsel in distress here :blww:

Spooks in 3D! this one was presented in a somewhat epic Universal Monster style in 1953!

Here's these two with Joe Besser who took the place of Shemp. Their called Space Ship Sappy and Outer Space Jitters, both came out in 1957.

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:07 am

Those aliens could take me away, lol. I can't believe it's Halloween already. The month flew by. Well, these will be the last vids until next year. I already have an idea for a new thread next year, but I guess it's onto Christmas from here.

Happy Halloween everyone!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:20 pm

Well I'm glad I'm not alone about how fast the time went went by :o Super great stuff PB :) Not Me, I still got some spooky stuff to here, My scary stuff continues beyond Halloween ;) I fixed that link with Joe, I'm sure you'll like those aliens as well :blmm: Here's My last one before Halloween is officially over, I thought it was very apropos and so classic :blbat:

Happy Halloween :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:55 am

Well, it's over. I hope you had fun with all the vieos and writeups. I'm glad someone was around to share it all with me. Maybe someone else will stumble across these threads in the future, who knows. I've got an idea for at least one new thread for next year if we're all still around. Until then...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:05 am

Good video to close this out for the time being;) Well it is hard keeping up with everything like this especially since there's not enough time in the day to do everything you wanted & need to do but hey at the end of the day it's like you just did something really cool :batwink: Well I'm glad I could do it PB and I hope we're still here next year PB because there's still a lot for us to do :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:05 pm

Halloween blew by super quickly this year! Thanks a lot for sharing all your thoughts and ideas. Definitely gave me some ideas of what to do around the house for festivities.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:42 am

Your welcome Acid. Indeed this was like the fastest Halloween ever :o :shock: :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions