Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Fighting Foe Men (FFM) from the Beginning!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: The Fighting Foe Men (FFM) from the Beginning!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:21 am

AcidDragon wrote:
BrandonDaCollector wrote:
AcidDragon wrote:I did end up liking the Fighting Foe Men but they took some time getting used to. I don't think I'll ever really love some of the weapons, but the figures themselves are pretty cool. Especially with the optional Horde insignias. My biggest gripe with them are their stupid names. I mean considering that their names sound stupid by comparison to names like Stinkor and Fisto... That's saying something. Still, I do like them and they sit proudly on my Horde shelf although that might change soon with all these upcoming Horde figures!!

I see. Well, can you please tell Me what do you think of My original envisions of the FFM? Do you think it was good? Did you have a similar thought about also?

I wish that they turned out closer to the concept figures shown. Lodar would have made a cool looking leader. I they should've just made the FFM Heroic Warriors. They really don't look all that much like bad guys. Especially not like Horde members.

Thanks for liking My envisions and yes, I agree, they do not look that villainous especially being Horde members!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Thanks for liking My envisions and yes, I agree, they do not look that villainous especially being Horde members!

I thought about repainting mine to make them more Horde-like but I'd like a second pack of them to keep a set that were in their original form but that would require me to get yet another pack which I'd only consider if they were greatly marked down or through a good trade.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 pm

AcidDragon wrote:
BrandonDaCollector wrote:Thanks for liking My envisions and yes, I agree, they do not look that villainous especially being Horde members!

I thought about repainting mine to make them more Horde-like but I'd like a second pack of them to keep a set that were in their original form but that would require me to get yet another pack which I'd only consider if they were greatly marked down or through a good trade.

cool, just keep watchin' for a deal :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 am

AcidDragon wrote:I they should've just made the FFM Heroic Warriors. They really don't look all that much like bad guys. Especially not like Horde members.

You're so prejudiced against those good looking people! I actually like that there are more human looking bad guys, in the same way I like the more monstrous looking good guys like Moss Man and Buzz Off and Carnivus and Snout Spout.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:41 am

loolar wrote:
AcidDragon wrote:I they should've just made the FFM Heroic Warriors. They really don't look all that much like bad guys. Especially not like Horde members.

You're so prejudiced against those good looking people! I actually like that there are more human looking bad guys, in the same way I like the more monstrous looking good guys like Moss Man and Buzz Off and Carnivus and Snout Spout.

Well, I like the variety and deicving appearance of them.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe