Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Cooperstown & The Savannah Bananas

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: Cooperstown & The Savannah Bananas

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:29 am

Oh yes, Will "The Thrill" Clark, I was "thrilled" when he became a Cardinal in 2000 ;) That's just a sample of how cool 1990 was ;) Oh yes, they put a lot of info on them but like a lot of stuff as time went on, they just didn't do it anymore. All of that is wonderful history PB and yes if I would ever have the chance I would go there and yes your pictures show how wonderful all of that is PB...superb stuff and really I don't think it could have been any better than that ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Cooperstown & The Savannah Bananas

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:44 pm

Great pictures, buddy. I grew up a Jays fan. That's an amazing exhibit. You must have had a memorable time!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Special Events