Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

NYCC 2013

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

NYCC 2013

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Anyone attending NYCC 2013 this year? I know I... won't be... unfortunately. :batsad:

nycc-logo-2013-hi.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NYCC 2013

Postby beastovjudgement » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 am

I am going to try to make it, but October is going to be very expensive. I have the insane near $150 MOTUC bill, Rock and Shock, and taking my wife to see Brian Regan all next month. Hopefully, my eBay sales will do well, since overtime has dried up to nothing at work. I haven't bee to a comic con since San Diego in 1992 right after boot camp. That convention, frankly, sucked. NYCC looks to be good. My wife actually wants to go, so there is that.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Sweet, man! Let me know how it goes!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby beastovjudgement » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, NYCC isn't happening for me; it is already sold out. Oh well. A coworker just showed me the site for Rhode Island Comic Con, which I did not even know existed. There is a Kobra Kai reunion there, among other mostly 1980's-themed guests. I may check it out.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:12 am

Nope, never able to go to any con. I do hope for MOTUC NA Skeletor, Extendar and Tung Lashor will be revealed! I also have a big hope for Ninjor, Rio Blast and Mermista.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:59 pm

OK, so far MOTUC:

Mini Masters: Battle Armor He-Man & Battle Armor Skeletor, Mer-Man & Moss Man! Collect and connect to make Castle Grayskull!

Extendar! He is freakin' fantastic, about 80% new parts and new weapon! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:37 am

NA Flogg/Brakk was just revealed at NYCC for July 2014, he looks fantastic, I can't wait to get him!!!!!!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 pm

BrandonDaCollector wrote:NA Flogg/Brakk was just revealed at NYCC for July 2014, he looks fantastic, I can't wait to get him!!!!!!!!

Oh my days!! That looks so awesome. I'm so happy to finally get this guy. :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Also, the Mattel Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary 2-Packs! They look great, as huge GB fan and collector, these are going to be a must for ME!

Four new figures from the first Ghostbusters™ movie arrive in late summer of 2014! Each 2-pack will include two 6″ figures featuring new torsos with two removable proton packs, two snap-on proton streams, and two “no ghost” logo stands. This 2-pack comes in window box 30th Anniversary packaging.
Pack 1: Ray Stantz™ and Egon Spengler™ Figures
Pack 2: Peter Venkman™ and Winston Zeddemore™ Figures

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm getting those Ghostbusters for SURE. They look amazing and a chance to get all four in those uniforms in one go makes this an easy buy for me. :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Special Events