Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE Figures!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: WWE Figures!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:04 am

Seems light on gold.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Looks pretty cool. I kind of like the Mattel Elite T figure, too.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:48 am

So excited about all the Misters T coming in the line. I have the SDCC Elite on order, and I'll be getting MOTU T and the T/Piper boxing set.

But as amazing as all the T is, I think they've outdone themselves with the Io Shirai figure:

The face scanning tech is getting so good, holy crap.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:19 am

Hey everyone, check your Targets. They're clearancing out wrestling figures pretty hard before the Christmas stuff comes in. I got the Ultimate Edition Mr. T for $16.24 yesterday, and they had some WWE Legends for $10~.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:49 pm

HI SWL, we never really were properly introduced here. I have talked to you about NXT but you never responded to Me. I post a lot in most sections. I have a lot of topics here on the board with tons of content. Look in ALL sections of the board. I have posted a ton of My wrestling collections HERE in this section as well with tons more to come. I know you only pop in once in a while. People like Olds & IS only post in the custom sections and I have no idea why they don't elsewhere, their missing out on so much :roll: It was/still is like that on another board I used to post on as people would just let My topics go leaving Me in question if they seen it or not with no replies, I'm not a fan of that. Anyway I was huge on WWE Mattel figures but if you click the link below and really read it and look at it you's see WHY I'm not not and haven't been for a long time now.

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/wrestling-toys-collectibles-f56/wwe-mattel-mcmahon-horrible-deal-t1230.html
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:30 am

The first time I saw that Mr. T I thought it was JYD until I looked closer. I don't keep up with what wrestling figs are coming out but I do browse the section. Those Ultimate figures would be tempting if they were $35. Way too much for me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:06 am

Yeah, it's a lot to keep up with. I wish Jazwares would move faster on their AEW figures (do you guys collect those? I know you're watching Dynamite). The quality's getting better, but it feels like they solicit stuff five waves in advance and you don't even see a preorder for a year. Like, women's wrestling is my biggest focus, and they get one figure a wave in an AEW line. So I'm just sitting around waiting ages before I can even preorder Jamie Hayter, who I've been a fan of for years.

JYD would be awesome in the Ultimates line. I bet they would make him as a Creations exclusive in a 2-pack, like they did with Terry Funk on the old LJN style packaging.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:24 am

I've been tempted by a couple AEW figs (Sting, Darby, Kris Statlander...if they ever make a Scissor Me set) but I haven't bought any. I've realized in recent years that toy lines are like Pringles and it's a slippery slope that quickly goes from "well, I'll just get this one guy" to "OMG when is the next wave!!!!!!!!!!! Mine mine mine!" I have a friend who does collect them so I'm always on the lookout for him.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:12 pm

Hah! Yeah, you can always invent a reason to need the next guy. I was thinking during the Dynamite main event this week that I don't have an Orange Cassidy figure...
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:05 pm

Speaking of Ultimates, I saw that $42.99 Britt Baker at Target today. Sheesh. Yeah, it came with a bunch of swappable parts and stuff but yowza. They had a Thunder Rosa which might've been tempting but I didn't like costume and stuff on her. Also saw like 4 or 5 Mr. Ts for $16. I pity the fool who paid full price for him. Oh, and a Ultimate Madness Macho Man.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles