Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Great WWE Purge Continues...Spring Cleaning '24

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 am

Everyone is super-excited for Punk and Bryan, and talking about Adam Cole, and Vince wants the next Mason Ryan, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:11 pm

Yeah, it makes a great conversation but I think that that is so wrong about NXT going back like that. I mean i see it with all of the firings, NXT taking off of the top menu of Peacock and TakeOver staying at the CWC and not traveling for SummerSlam weekend like before. I guess Vinnie doesn't care about the extra attention and money? What the heck is HHH gonna do about this or can he doing anything about it?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....November Edition

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:06 pm

If you had Tony Khan money you could start a pretty damn good federation just on WWE "budget cuts" from this year alone. Today's menu include:
Keith Lee

* Mia Yim

* Nia Jax

* Eva Marie

* Harry Smith

* Gran Metalik

* Lince Dorado

* Franky Monet

* Scarlett Bordeaux

* Ember Moon

* Oney Lorcan

* B-Fab from Hit Row

* Jessi Kamea

* Zayda Ramier

* Trey Baxter

* Katrina Cortez

* Jeet Rama

Won't pretend like I know every name on that list as I haven't watched more than a few minutes of any WWE show in a couple months, but someone is about to get a nice boost to their women's division. And no, I ain't talking about Eva Marie or Nia Jax, but at least Jax can't hurt anyone in the WWE anymore. No idea how they couldn't get Keith Lee and Karrion Kross over,oh wait, yes, I do, don't put an awful Dollar Tree Gladiator costume on someone.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....November Edition.

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:19 am

Y'know, Vince McMahon with a non-WWE created superstar is like a mule with a spinning wheel.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:30 am

I just found this out a little while ago. This is insane. budget cut My @$$ :o They just repacked Lee & Kross... :? I wanted to see Yim again, I missed her and I was really, really likin' B-Fab :roll: What in he heck is going on :?: The rosters are just gonna be deplted, are they lookin' to join ROH. I mean what in the heck is goin' on here :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:32 pm

No idea, but if I'm Impact I'm trying to get as many of these guys and ROH wrestlers as possible. Impact has a few good names, but they're roster could use the influx. I know AEW will be the big name mentioned, but how many more can they legitimately promote?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:57 pm

Exactly, this whole situation just sucks :batrage:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:51 pm

More..."budget cuts" today...

John Morrison, Top Dolla, Ashante Adonis, Isaiah Swerve Scott, Tegan Nox, Drake Maverick, Shane Thorne, and Jaxson Ryker have all been released.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....November Edition II.

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:19 am

This is unbelievably and utterly ridicules, I mean if they keep this up there isn't gonna be a roster on any brands left and their gonna have to shorten the tv shows too. I mean its bad enough for weeks & weeks now to make up for it they have to show recaps on Raw and showed what happen on the previous weeks's Smackdown and vice versa and these segments last for minutes! For the last couple of weeks they have been hypin' up Hit Row but when they released B-Fab I wasn't into them anymore like I was and now they release them all :? I wasn't surprised about Maverick & Thorne though but I mean John Morrison, Nox & Ryker :?: All of this hype and then they release these guys :wwsmh: What in the heck is going on now :?: I mean they are paying Roman & Lesnar millions but if they can't keep everybody and have an exciting roster then I think they need a new formula. None of this makes sense unless Khan is preparing to sell WWE for Vinnie Mac :smummm: For years I have found it astounding how Vinnie is the owner of the company yet HHH & Steph really do nothing as they are demoted but Dunn & the former Johnny Ace & Pritchard are really the ones that are doing these things and running the company.

By the way, I wonder if Caster will say something else now about Brian's daddy-in law now like he did only a few short weeks ago :smlol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....November Edition II.

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:21 am

I've completely stopped watching anything WWE, not that I was watching much before, but now I'm doing so intentionally.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT