Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Great WWE Purge Continues...Spring Cleaning '24

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....November Edition II.

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Shame it has be like that but I know your not alone :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 pm

It's not just the constant purge, it's the misuse of guys I actually enjoy watching. AJ Styles hasn't gotten a whiff of the main event in years, and it's a shame. I'll give AEW a lot of credit in this regard, they have fewer titles, but when guys aren't in a title picture they've come up with lots of storylines to keep them interesting week to week. WWE on the other hand, when they aren't heating you up to give Roman something to do for a month, you're either off TV all together, jobbing, or involved in the dumbest of storylines until they get bored and drop the story all together.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:58 pm

Yep PB, you got that all of that right :)

Now Jeff Hardy has been FIRED :o :smsmh: :batshock: :wwshock:

Can you believe that :?: Well, maybe we'll see the Hardy Brothers team up one last time in AEW :?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:59 pm

Toni Storm has been released...such a waste :roll: Watch the beginning and the end of the vid.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:15 pm

I saw that, but at least she asked for her release. She was never going to get the big push anyway with WWE's roster of favorites. I remember knowing nothing about her when she fought Shayna Bazsler at a Takeover and coming away super impressed by her. I wonder where she ends up.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:47 pm

Well, as of today you can add William Regal to the list as well as:
Road Dogg
Christopher Guy
George Carroll
Scott Armstrong
Ryan Katz
Dave Kapoor

A quick New Age Outlaws reunion would be fun, keyword being quick.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:48 am

Gosh, even more :o Well, forget about a full DX reunion on TV again any time soon :roll: Well, Road Dogg & Gunn could be the James Gang if TNAO isn't a possibility. Scott could be with his bro and go to AEW and they could have a reunion as the Armstrong brothers like they were in WCW in the early 90s then again they need Steve which I haven't seen him in years :o Shame Lord Regal got it too, man what's next for him :?: Thanks for the heads up, didn't see this earlier :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:55 pm

It's shame. Not even sure who that leaves at NXT, HBK? Poor Hunter, everything he did there they've basically trashed. I wonder how long Ciampa has left on his contract? Mildly surprised they didn't release him after he dropped the strap.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:17 pm

Oh, that's right, Samoa Joe was still with NXT....buuuuuuuut....he just got released.

Also, apparently Danny Burch and Timothy Thatcher were part of the Wednesday releases.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:30 pm

Joe again :o Man, Joe got released...came back weeks later, got the belt in first match back, vacates belt due to injury only days later then released again...such logic :roll: Burch should have stayed in NXT UK. Gosh, T-Thatch, all that build and such about him and Ciampa now he's gone :roll: Such amazing stuff WWE is doing here :wwsmh: :batsmh: :batsmh: :smroll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT