Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Ocean Master

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

DC Club Infinite Earths Ocean Master

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm actually surprisingly excited for this guy! I just don't know how I should display him. That is I don't know where I should fit him into my current setup. I think he'll probably have to go with the generic villains since there aren't enough Aquaman villains to warrant their own shelf. Anyone else got any ideas? :aqgrin:

Oceanmaster.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Ocean Master

Postby beastovjudgement » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:07 pm

I would put him with the Justice League villains, if that is a display option. He seems too much of a major character's arch-enemy to be relegated to generic status. Ocean Master is a very cool figure; I rank him with Jay Garrick Flash and Mirror Master as best of the club figures.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Anarky » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:44 pm

I think he's the figure I'm looking most forward to in this sub now
Anarky
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:16 pm

This is another I'm looking forward too!

The way I have my DCUC set up is good guys on the left side on 2 different wall shelves (one 14' long on the lower, and the other 3' long and above that on each side as well as the upper middle for good and bad in the middle it moves -towards the bad guys side-where they meet in the very middle on top of my comic cabinet where the main heroes and villains are ready to rumble; then onto the bad guys on the right...both sides have figs hanging from the ceiling flying into battle...

Boy, THAT wasn't hard to visualize was it!?!? :batrasp: :smrasp: I'll have to add pics to help with that worded mess!

So I'd put him in the villains side on top of my comic cabinet, cuz the only AC villain I have up there is Black Manta
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby loolar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Yes Idiot Savant, pics please!
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm stoked for Ocean Master! I was really pleasantly suprised to see him revealed at SDCC and I think the figure is going to look really good. I wish I could cancel my sub after Ocean Master though, because I think Batzarro is going to be about as hard to resell as the Red Dud has been.
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Here's my DCUC collection from across the basement...sorry for the bad picture because of the support beams I can't take a better distance picture; close ups to come
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Nice display, Savant. :)
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Freddie: » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:02 pm

That is a cool display Savant. The credit card I have on file with Matty expires on 11/14, boy I wish it was 11/13. After the Huntress I really don't want any of the remaining subscription figures.
Freddie:
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:09 pm

I still want Ocean Master and to a lesser extent Ra's but I'm pretty much in the "I'll take anything they give me at this point." camp, even Batzarro is starting to look appealing. :batlol: I might have to do what Strathaar did and cave in and buy an Injustice figure... :batshock:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel