Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Total Heroes

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Total Heroes

Postby Tango X » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 am

Okay, so I picked up Aquaman and Bats and the Flash and I have to say... these are growing on me. :halgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:11 am

Now this figure is something I may need to pick-up, especially if he comes with an awesome freeze fun and maybe another accessory or two!
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 am

If nothing else, great customizing potential! And props for my Batcave
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:57 am

My oldest daughter Emma just saw a picture of the TH Superman and she turned her nose up at it... Haha; eat it Mattel!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Truwe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:24 am

So I just picked up Batman, because it's Batman, and I must say...these really suck.

I really feel like Mattel just slapped the adult collector in the face.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 am

That's a bummer but not unexpected...I'm kinda starting to hope that DC pulls the license out from under Mattys nose and rewards another group who can do a better job; but time will tell
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Now this figure is something I may need to pick-up, especially if he comes with an awesome freeze fun and maybe another accessory or two!

I really like the look of Freeze, gonna grab him if I see him. Also make a great Lex in battle suit...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Truwe » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:That's a bummer but not unexpected...I'm kinda starting to hope that DC pulls the license out from under Mattys nose and rewards another group who can do a better job; but time will tell

I pray every night. I think Matty has it until 2015 which is plenty of time if Total Heroes fails and all these other lines fail as well. I kind of hope we see something with what Hasbro did with Return of Marvel Legends.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 pm

I just saw some images from Toy Fair on the total heroes line and the John Stewart, Black Manta , Batman Beyond and Wonder Woman look REALLY good and has a ton of accessories

I'm VERY curious about those
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Barbecue17 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:54 am

Yeah, the total heroes seem to be doing fairly well with the kiddies. It's just always tough to gauge with Mattel what they consider a successful line. Some of those new figures do look quite nice, though.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel