Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Ra's al Ghul

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Ra's al Ghul

Postby Tango X » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 am

Got one too. I think for most DC collectors of this line, it’s more just because it’s Ra’s than that they made a good figure of him. Curious to see how your custom turns out AD.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby beastovjudgement » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:30 am

With Ra's Al-Ghul's draw power against the obscure Geldor, I thought this might be the one time a DC figure sells out before a MOTUC. It seems many others were put off by the narrow-shouldered weakling body, as I was. The head sculpt is no picnic, either.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:06 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Man, I know I said this already, but that Ra's scimitar is comically huge.

And it never gets less true :batsad:

Man most people must be really put off from this mediocre figure. Here it on day five or six of you count early access, and he is available.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Does anyone have him in hand yet? It actually looks like he has new hands instead of those goofy gigantic Hawkman fists they gave Constantine and Uncle Sam.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Hey, you know what big hands on a guy means?!? Me neither...

No I don't have him yet, but at least I have tracking info on this time around! Mine says he's currently in Fishers, IN..
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Avalon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:25 pm

You know what’ll make me laugh? If it turned out they just gave him fleshtoned glove hands.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Haha...I've wondered that before too! Surprised that never happened, what with the wrong biceps on wrong arms, or wrong feet on either sides.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 pm

I might plop those hands on Constantine and maybe Uncle Sam. The one hand almost looks like he’s pointing. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby amos brearly » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:34 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Does anyone have him in hand yet? It actually looks like he has new hands instead of those goofy gigantic Hawkman fists they gave Constantine and Uncle Sam.

i have him.i think they may be new hands. not to nit pick or be negative but they look tiny. maybe its the huge, overly large scimitar they gave him. it looks out of scale for the figure.

i cant help but be disappointed with this figure. maybe because i have been wanting one for so long. the bar had been set so high with other figures this one is very lack luster. possibly my most disappointing figure out of the 300 or so released.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Avalon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 pm

I think it's also because of who he is, amos. Lots of big expectations for a character of his importance. They kind of missed the mark on the head sculpts for both Ra's and Huntress this year. Both Bat characters. Then there's the Batzarro that won't have chains coming out of him which is one of his main trademarks.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel