Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figure?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figu

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm

To be honest, I think it's too hard to choose someone I'd genuinely be disappointed with at this point simply because I pretty much want a DCUC figure of anybody who hasn't been done yet, even Earth 2 Robin for the JSA or figures that I previously had little or no interest in like say Tala or Crazy Quilt.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy Jetty » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Anyone N52 who already has a figure, unless the costume matters somehow (IE, if N52 Superboy's costume happened to be extremely close to Modern Superboy's costume, I'd be fine with that)
Any Injustice or Arkham designs.
Another Hal Jordan in a costume that's been produced already (Yet another GL Hal, Sinestro, White, or Black. Would be gudgingly fine with Parallax Hal, Blue, Red, Indigo, Orange, od Violet)

But over all, it's really hard to top Batzarro.
Though I think the top of my list would be anything from Super Friends. I cannot discribe the hate I would feel towards that. I greately disliked losing a whole wave to them as it was, but at least I had better toys to look forward to, and that got most of them off the table so I'd never have to suffer again outside of a certain captain marvel id I know yammering on about how we need more apache chiefs.

So yeah, I settle on anything Superfriends.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby amos brearly » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:23 pm

AcidDragon wrote:To be honest, I think it's too hard to choose someone I'd genuinely be disappointed with at this point simply because I pretty much want a DCUC figure of anybody who hasn't been done yet, even Earth 2 Robin for the JSA or figures that I previously had little or no interest in like say Tala or Crazy Quilt.

so true. i recently caved and bought the ugliest 2 pack ever, bearded lex and ultraman, from bbts.

i swore i'd never do that.

like you say at this point i would take almost anybody.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 pm

I agree, those were some goofy designs but I was happy to boost my Superman shelf. Plus that makes the Crime Syndicate they released slightly more accurate as far as the classic team goes... but then, it also makes it slightly less accurate as far as the new version goes... :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Havok1891 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Good call on the Perez Zatanna figure. That probably my most unwanted figure outside cartoons & alternate realities (and even some alternate realities would be better). Seeing her made really would tick me off, seeing the cry babies get their want like that would bother me. Nothing against the look, but like some have pointed out . . . some charactes haven't even been made once.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeah, the thing is I do want a Perez Zatanna but not over a list of 100 people I would rather have first.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 am

Rocket Red army builder with a "02" on his chest plate...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Shanks » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 am

Hector Hammond ... He is perhaps my least favorite character of all time and the Green Lantern movie made it even worse. If that figure showed up as the final figure it would be such a disappointment.
Shanks
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Rocket Red army builder with a "02" on his chest plate...

Haha, don't tempt them!! :smlol:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caleb » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Wendy and Marvin, with their stupid dog packed in.

I'll second Perez Zatanna. No offense to the Satellite fans, but claiming that we got the "less-demanded" version of Zatanna in the top hat version is just a little on the ridiculous side. I'm a big fan of the Keanu Rayner look from 90's Justice League, but I'm fine with the version we got, and I'm not going to clamor for my preferred version. I mean, I would've bought Hookquaman happily, but I didn't need him by any means - I know it's passe at this point, but I don't really need multiple versions of the same exact character, just in a different costume.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel