Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

....3...2...1...Countdown to the New Year!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: ....3...2...1...Countdown to the New Year!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:45 am

For those wondering, we'll get back to the regular daily threads in the new year, until then...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:27 am

More like Y2J.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:09 pm

How dare you, little jabroni!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:15 pm

I'd been kickin' around some guy named Juventud.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:59 pm

Juvi New Year!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:55 am

We'll I'm already doing it PB, I posted a couple great ones in the regular Movie Trailer Topic among other stuff.

I lost My respect for Juvi after the match he had with SIlver King a few years ago...that ref was so dumb too...it cost Silver King's life :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: If you don't know what I'm talking about just search Silver King dies in the ring :roll:

Oh boy the Golden Girl there :scww: That was quite different...Blanche didn't expect that :batshock: :smsmh:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:20 pm

Yeah, I remember hearing about that. Honestly, forgot who was involved, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:36 pm

Silver King was Ramses on Nacho Libre you know. I don't know if Juventud actually killed Silver King. He had a heart attack. Juventud did not know and thought he was selling and was celebrating from what I remember.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:26 am

PB - I see.

ONS, Yes, I know about Silver King, I watched him since his WCW days. OK here's one of the videos...it's horrible and nothing was done afterward :roll:

Here's some of the comments of what people are saying.

@Benjames9696
8 months ago

Damn, all the signs were there, they ignored everyone. Sad to see that happen. Rip..

@Romulan2469
7 months ago
Lesson learned? Never wrestle a match in England.

@destinlolley3230
4 days ago
This makes me so sad. I watched silver king when he was in the wcw back in the 90s. He was a very talented wrestler. And loved him in the movie nacho libre. I hate seeing him go this way. Rest in peace silver king

@alex20707
2 months ago
Damn that ref was terrible. He should've called for obvious help and could've saved this man's life jesus rip

@GanzoHasashi1911
2 weeks ago
It still disgusts me watching this years later how Silver King could’ve lived if the ref had called for the medics sooner. Plus Juvi should’ve just called the audible and pinned him right away to get him medical attention quick. It’s sad to lose a legend to something that could’ve been stopped

@bigpun4780
7 months ago
Much respect to Silver King aka Ramses

@chezfarach001
1 month ago
this is what’s gonna end up happening to bryan danielson if he keeps going after all the injuries he’s suffered

@seanlinesteammvg4967
10 months ago
Yet hes having a heart attack yet the guy still continues to kick him

@Yeetcb
2 months ago
he didnt know plus the kicks are fake

@grantkistel3411
3 weeks ago
@Yeetcb it’s also pretty obvious the dude just collapsed on him after the pin

3 weeks ago
That ref literally failed his one job. To keep those men safe in there is his one responsibility.

@JeffHulkHemp
3 weeks ago
The referee should of saw the signs of it and they should had a doctor at ringside !!

@hellahighjavi7276
8 months ago
They definitely need to do a better job. That was laziness at its finest. Rip legend

OK, let's get back to New Years stuff, how about that New Years Friends. All of the women looked pretty decent here. Gosh 99, what a year that was. Grateful Dead in 1987, that was so cool there :) I can't believe that New Year's Eve is tomorrow :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:02 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions