Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Countdown to Christmas: Christmas Music

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:11 am

I see, welk that is good. Oh it's the Dean & Blue Eyes. That was really classic :scbaf: :scmm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:40 am

I've never seen this video before.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:08 am

Of all the Christmas songs I accumulated for my CDs, this was one of the weirder ones by Yello. If it sounds familiar it's because it's the same guy that made the Bom Bom Chick Chicka song for Ferris Bueller.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:02 am

I never knew the Waitresses. That was cool :) That Santa Clause song was good, I loved the first movie :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:18 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:14 am

I'm not familiar with the Venture Bros. which was good but I sure am with the other one. You got two legends there from 2 different generations & nationalities. How could you get any better than Bing Crosby & David Bowie...together no less :? :?: :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:53 am

I have a friend who's a big Bowie fan. He's the only person I know that I can text "Sir Percival let's me use his piano if he's nt around" and they'll get the reference. I know because that's exactly what I did yesterday, lol. That's one of my favorite Christmas songs. It's near perfect.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:43 am

Yeah. I like Bowie but I never a huge Dan. That's an interesting story you got there PB :)

OH DAMN :shock: Now that SNL was hilarious, I was actually lol there, that one was freakin' nuts :batsmile: :wwshock: :smsmh: Its amazing how 90sish it was and they even gave you INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO DO IT WITHIN THE SONG :o Actually it was kinda impressive in a way and who knew something like that was funny :o Totally far out there PB :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:27 am

That might be the best Christmas SNL skit ever.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:19 am

Oh it might be. I'm not sure if there's one could be that :? :batsmile:

Kelly Clarkson, I've really never been a fan but she's got a great voice and all that :schal: :scmm: :scbaf:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions