Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

I am on the DL but I am better now!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: I am hurt & on the DL:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:13 am

Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:Thanks for the recommendation on "War of the Gargantuas", BDC.
I watched it tonight, and absolutely loved it. Good call.

Hah, I told ya it was good, your welcome and thanks for the post about this, I am quite surprised your remembered :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

Avalon wrote:I really got a kick out of War of the Gargantuas. I couldn't get any of my friends to sit through it so I ended up watching it myself. It's nice to see other people appreciate this little gem, too. That's great news that you're doing well, Brandon.

That is great, oh I know what is good and thanks :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:48 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:
Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:Thanks for the recommendation on "War of the Gargantuas", BDC.

Hah, I told ya it was good, your welcome and thanks for the post about this, I am quite surprised your remembered :o

It was hype. I wish they would of used suits like that more often.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:55 am

Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:
BrandonDaCollector wrote:

It was hype. I wish they would of used suits like that more often.

Indeed!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:01 am

I think the suits made a world of difference.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Avalon wrote:I think the suits made a world of difference.

indeed it did, I thought they were actually dang good Myself back years ago and even now!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:03 pm

How are you feeling, BDC? You should join us in the Godzilla thread where we continued on this convo so as to not hijack this thread. :batgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Avalon wrote:How are you feeling, BDC? You should join us in the Godzilla thread where we continued on this convo so as to not hijack this thread. :batgrin:

Guess what guys, My boot is officially off and that means I'm getting around the house better! I gotta walk with a kane but I am so happy that I can do this now. I still gotta a long ways to go but man it feels better now!

OK, I'll see what is going on there!

By the way, My Birthday is tommorow!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:42 am

Eep! That sounds like you had a rough time! Glad you're getting better, though. Take it easy.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Princess_Amethyst wrote:Eep! That sounds like you had a rough time! Glad you're getting better, though. Take it easy.

Oh rough is putting it mildly. Thannks for the support!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions